(AustriaxReader)

As you passed by the ballroom, you heard beautiful piano music drifting through the cracked open door. You couldn't help but to stop and listen to the music.

It seemed to tell a tale of sadness, anger, happiness, jealousy, and something that you couldn't seem to put your finger on. The music came to an end, and you found yourself clapping.

Through the crack in the doorway, you saw the person playing piano turn around in their chair and look at the door. You realized who it was a quickly tried to look busy, but to no avail.

The door opened a bit more, and Austria appeared in the threshold. He looked over at you trying to seem like you were admiring the wall.

"We're you listening?" Austria asked hesitantly. You looked over at him and slowly nodded. Austria walked out of the doorway and made his way over to you. You were afraid that he was going to yell at you for snooping around and hearing him play, but he didn't do that.

Austria surprised you by holding you in his arms. He looked down at you in a lovingly way. You looked up at him and searched his eyes for what he might do next.

Quickly, but it surely happened, your lips met and Austria pulled his head back from you. You stared at him for a second. Did he really just do that?

Austria smiled at your flustered look and kissed you a little longer this time. You then knew what the emotion was that you couldnt place earlier was. It was love.

Austria had been playing about you. And you actually didn't mind one bit.
~*~*~*~*~*

A/n

ONE MORE AND THEN THE NEWSSSS

Hope you liked this small one lol

They're just really quick and I think that they're better than my longer ones TBH even though they don't have much of a plot.

Thnx for readingggg

Vote, comment, recommend, request

~art))))and((((soul