(2p!EnglandxReader)

So I was reading up on 2p England and omfg he's really crazy and gross I'm sorry lol he's probably the weirdest out of the 2ps

You were walking along the sidewalk when suddenly a man stepped up to you.

"Cupcake?" He asked, over-sweetly (pun??). You stared at him for a second before shaking your head no.

"I'm alright, but thanks." You tried to step around the man but he stayed in your way.

"Cookie then? Or maybe a macaron?" He kept asking. You were getting a little annoyed, but you still acted polite.

"No, I'm fine. I really need to go, though, so could you let me past?" You asked. The man's eye twitched, but his smile seemed to widen.

"No can do."

And then everything went black.
Timeskip
When you opened your eyes, you had a nasty headache and didn't know where you were.

You cautiously looked around at your surroundings and found you were in a giant factory of some kind. You could see baked treats up on conveyor belts, but what you smelled wasn't pleasant at all.

It smelled like human flesh...burning. You gagged a bit.

The man from earlier stepped out of the shadows and approached you. He freaked you out, and you tried to move away but couldn't. You were tied to a chair.

The man took a knife from his pocket and slid it under your chin, forcing you to look up or you would get cut. Your eyes met his and you could see they sparkled with some kind of sadistic glint. His smile was devilish.

"Hello, love. Have a nice nap?" He titled his head to the side the tiniest bit. You grit your teeth to keep yourself from spitting at him.

He noticed your silence.

"Oh, not talking now are we? Well, I can fix that," he said darkly. The man reached above you and clipped something onto the back of your chair. Suddenly, you were lifted into the air.

It was all you could do to keep from screaming. You cast your eyes below you to see a boiling cauldron of who-know's-what. And you were dangling right above it.

"Now will you talk? I do so miss your pretty voice?" The sadistic man said from the ground. You closed your eyes and tried to block everything out.

And then, you could feel someone shaking you.

Your (e/c) eyes snapped open and you bolted upright. Your breathing was fast and you couldn't seem to calm your heart. Looking around, you saw familiar faces.

(These are the 1p Hetalia characters now)

You felt tears well up in your eyes as you hugged the nearest person: Alfred.

"Woah, dude, calm down. It's gonna be okay. We're all here now," Alfred soothed you while rubbing your back slowly. You cried until your eyes wouldn't produce anymore tears, and looked at all the great people around you.

It sure was nice to be home.
~*~*~*~*~*

A/n

Alright alright. This was crappy I know

Bear with me I ran out of ideas

If you didn't already know, now you are back in 1p land woohoo

I know I didn't do all of the 2ps but I can't think of anything else and I'm losing interest and I haven't watched hetalia in like three months and I'm working on other things and iTS SUMMER

So yeah

New update in two seconds