Shots (SwitzerlandxReader)

(Song fic??)
Let's try it
Third POV

I'm sorry for everything,
oh everything I've done

Switzerland stared blankly at the wall in front of him. He rubbed his palms against his eyes and sighed. Switzerland heard a knock on the door, but he ignored it, knowing it was only Liechtenstein. (Thanks auto correct for saving me on that one)

Am I out of touch?
Am I out of my place?
When I keep saying that I'm looking for an empty space

He turned back to the wall and continued staring. All his thoughts were consumed by her. Her, her, her.

Switzerland didn't know why. He couldn't get his mind off of that beautiful girl. He missed her.

She could make him happy again. She could erase all of his fears away and take care of him. But she had gone.

Oh, I'm wishing you're here
But I'm wishing you're gone
I can't have you and I'm only gonna do you wrong

Switzerland finally made up his mind. He was going to see her, no matter how much she told him to leave. Switzerland got up from his bed, unlocked the door, and started his journey to her house.

He then reached her door and was about to knock, when he stopped.

Oh, I'm going to mess this up
Oh, this is just my luck
Over and over and over again

Before he could second guess himself, the door opened. He stood face to face with the beautiful (e/c) eyes that he missed so much. The early spring breeze dusted about the silky (h/c) hair. He couldn't suppress a smile.

I'm sorry for everything
Oh, everything I've done
From the second hat I was born it seems I had a loaded gun

Switzerland opened his mouth to apologize, but the girl raised a hand and he stopped. She looked him in the eye and her's reflected all of the memories they had had together: the good, the bad, and the ugly. Out of those memories was the one that ended it.

And then I shot, shot, shot a hole through everything I loved
Oh, I shot, shot, shot a hole through every single thing that I loved

Switzerland returned to his room and his house. He sat down again on his bed. Sighing, Switzerland pulled out a small book and opened it. He flipped through the pages until he found his favorite set of pictures. It was three weeks before what had happened.

In the meantime we let it go
At the roadside
We used to know
We can let this drift away

He smiled a bit as his eyes rested upon a picture of the two of them smiling into the sun. Switzerland would give anything to go back to the three weeks when she were happy.

Oh, we let this drift away
At the bay side
You used to show

He looked at another picture of her sitting on a roof, overlooking the capital city of her country. The moon shining down on her and the stars had lit up her eyes.

In the moonlight
We let it go
We can let this drift away
Oh, we let this drift away

All of their worries had been gone then. Switzerland looked out the window of his room and sighed again. If only she would see that he meant no harm; that he wanted to be happy again.

And there's always time to change your mind
Oh, there's always time to change your mind
Oh, love, can you hear me?
Oh, let it drift away

He wished with all his might that she would hear his thoughts, but he knew she couldn't. He loved her, no doubt about it. But he had screwed up, big time.

He couldn't change it not matter how hard he tried. His beloved (Y/n) just didn't want to change her mind.

He chuckled. That's what made you, well, you: stubborn from the hairs on your head to the tips of your toes.

But he would wait it out, and he would take you back.
~*~*~*~*~*

A/n

So this was a big pile of &$%*+€£<¥$$$828495959938383

Ignore that

I've been working on this for like a month and it totally sucks I'm sorry heh

My first song fic didn't go well, but hey, at least I tried

I KNOW THIS IS LIKE REALLY BAD BUT I PROMISE ALL THE OTHERS WILL BE OKAY

Coming soon: some preferences, a South Korea oneshot request, and a new xreader short????

*le gaspu* IM ACTUALLY BEING PRODUCTIVE

~a very tired and shameful author