REQUEST: (LiechtensteinxReader)

This is a request and I'm sorry if it's bad bc I haven't written anything in a while lol

Please excuse my lack of creativity atm

"How about never? Is never good enough for you?"

The (h/c) girl stared at silver haired man with the intensity of a thousand burning suns. He stared right back, and she didn't like the feel of his eyes on her.

"You know, you don't have to make this difficult for yourself, (Y/n)."

(Y/n) rolled her (e/c) eyes and glared more at Prussia. She really didn't want to pull the next card if she didn't have to, but it seemed necessary at the given moment.

"I'd like to have you know that I am with somebody already," (Y/n) declared and turned her nose up at the Prussian. His red eyes grew wide and then narrowed into a glare once more.

"Oh ya?? And who, might I ask? Who is better zhan zhe awezome Prussia?"

(Y/n) glanced around the room quickly to see who was closest to get to cover this lie up. She suddenly spotted Liechtenstein, and a smile grew upon her face. She grabbed Liechtenstein's arm and yanked her over.

"Liechtenstein and I are together at the moment. I'm sorry, but I'm taken." And with that, (y/n) stalked away with a confused Liechtenstein and a fuming Prussia left behind.

As soon as Prussia was out of eyesight, (Y/n) dropped Liechtenstein's arm and sighed with relief.

"I'm sorry that you had to be taken into that, but he wouldn't leave if I didn't do soemthing. No hard feelings, right?" (Y/n) asked hopefully. Liechtenstein just smiled, but then she blushed a little and looked down.

"Um, (Y/n)? If-if it would not be any trouble... Would you actually like to go out somewhere with me?" Liechtenstein asked slowly and bashfully. (Y/n) just stared for a second at  the shy country.

The silence grew more until (Y/n) spoke up.

"Why-uh-yeah. Of course Liechtenstein. I would love to."

Liechtenstein looked up in surprise and smiled widely.

"Oh-okay!"

(Y/n) smiled back.
~*~*~*~*~*

A/n

Snsnkcocisjwkkfof deeeeaaaaddd

That was a crappy ending lol

Thanks for requesting and again I apologize for my horrible quick oneshot I've been out of commission for so long I haven't even been writing my Percy Jackson oneshots oh no

I'll see you guys around!

~art and soul