3| Nice To Meet You, Luna

"Kanata... Luna?"

"That's your name?"

"No way..."

I hear murmurs and whispers from behind. Some were even very insulting.

"Hey, have that girl kicked out of this class..." One boy said. "We might die. No, we will die."

"We should approach the principal later and get her out of this school," replied the other. "It will be bad for Konoha if she learns how to be a strong ninja."

I'm getting angry. How can they say such things?

"Yoroshiku, Luna." I said in my usual voice. Hey, it's not like I actually pity her or anything.

"Y-Yoroshiku, minna," she replied and got back to her seat. I saw the two girls beside her tried to move a bit far from her in their seats.

I could hear girls gossiping. It was so obvious, I can exactly hear what they're saying.

"Hey, Sasuke-kun just said 'Nice to meet you' to that blood freak!"

"Blood freak?"

"You haven't heard of it?"

"Whatever. She's a very big flirt. I'm sure of that."

"The nerves... I bet she did that on pity so that Sasuke-kun will say that to her."

Woah, what? They actually thought I...

Come on, I'm definitely a more decent person than that! Who the hell even gave them the right to discriminate?

"Oi." I faced them. They blushed red. They whispered but again, it was just too loud.

"Kya! Look, Reya-chan, he's looking at me!"

"Heh, baka! I'm the one he's looking at."

"Cut it out, you two...... It's obvious that it's me. Hmmm."

Sasuke, the girl magnet.

Ughhhh. -_- This is so annoying. Why am I even born this handsome?

I think I was too busy right there that I didn't realize it was already my turn.

"And, you there, next," Yato-sensei said.

"Hai." I stood up.

"Minna, good morning." I bowed. "My name is... Uchiha Sasuke." I could hear the damn girls squealing.

"Uchiha...?" One of the boys asked. I heard him.

"Oi, come on now..." His seatmate said. "Two bloody clans in here?"

Two bloody clans.

I set my eyes on that guy and glared at him. I didn't care if Yato-sensei noticed me. He dare disrespect us?

"And the reason you wanted to be a ninja?"

"I don't want to mention it, sensei." I said as I got back to my seat.

"Uchiha?"

"You dummy! Can't you see the clan symbol on his back?"

Why... Just why do they judge people according to where they came from... Or what they look like...

I'm so tired of it.

"Okay, seating arrangements," Yato-sensei clapped as the last guy finished.

"Haaaaai." We all stood up and carried our bags.

"Okay, right there, you, and... You."

"And then beside Naruto... That would be you, yes. There. No, the other seat. Yes. There."