37| Closer Again

"Your sister was the actual reason of the whole war." Reya's mother finished.

Luna lifted her head up. "That's it?"

"Yeah. But I don't really believe it, Dear..." Reya's mother tried to comfort Luna.

Luna's eyes relaxed, a smile forming at her face. She was back to being cheerful again. "Don't worry, ma'am!" She said, with a salute.

"Luna..."

"Because it's all true." Luna finished. Reya's mother dropped her mouth in shock.

Not wanting the conversation go any deeper, Reya's mother chuckled. "Well, here's some yummy sushi. Fresh from the Nokawa family."

"Thank-you!" Luna grinned, her words in rhythm.

[LUNA'S POV]

"Luna." Sasuke said in his signature 'observing' form, his elbows on the table, his chin resting on his hands. Jeez. Is he always like that? If he keep treating his chin like that, sooner or later it will, like, bend and be square-shaped or something!

"Whaaaat?" I raised an eyebrow, handing Sasuke his sushi.

"Explain all of it." He said. Oh gawd. "What all?" I replied.

Sasuke sighed. "Your conversation with Reya's mom. I heard all of it."

HOLY craaap

"Whaaat?!" I cried. "I told you not to listen!"

"Well, my ears can hear it, so I hear it." Sasuke smirked.

"T-then that means you also heard me with Reya?" I started to panic.

Sasuke looked at me straight in her eyes, then smirked.

"A--" I opened her mouth to talk, but nothing came out.

"Hmm?" Sasuke leaned closer to me, smirking. Crap, crap, crap.

"S-sa--"

He leaned even closer, looking at me straight in the eye. "You think you can get away?" He said. Damn, damn, Sasuke.

Zhizhizhizhizhi

Stop, Inner Luna, no, no...

You brat! Your sister told you not to have your first by an Uchiha, hmm?

W-who told you I'm gonna...

Lunaa, dear, listen to your heart. THUDTHUDTHUDTHUD it's too fast you can get a heart attack everytime...Hmmmm?

T-this is normal... right?

No, it isn't. Your face is red, your heart is beating fast. What's normal there? Helloooo?

I ...

You what?

I...

Damn, slowpoke! You like Sasuke! -_-

I looked back at Sasuke, we were like THIS close at each other. I could faintly feel his breathing. Damn, my cheeks are just, too hot.

"Oi." Sasuke added, sending me shivers and I swear my face is all red.

"I-ta-da-ki-ma-su," I replied, playfully pushing his face to the side and quickly grabbing sushi and stuffing it into my mouth.

"Well, well, well, your face is red."

"No, I'm just sick from fever," I replied, my voice muffled by the sushi. "Started this morning." 

"You're terrible at making lies," Sasuke laughed. After a few moments he finally managed to calm down, a smile still on his face. "You're cute," he said.