First of All

Heeeey guys!

Jhull_02 here. The ultimate fangirl. But bbeing the baka that I am, practically messed up on stuff, and uhh, the plot was just very messed up as hell... I mean, the ages, bro, I really want this to be really connected to the straight Naruto plot...

Well, because the Naruto plot is sooo awesome so I won't dare change it. :'D

But as I said, I messed up on stuff. I wrote this while JUST watching the early episodes of Naruto. Yes, not the Shippuden yet. So I'm practically VERY ignorant and messed up, for starters, I thought they actually start ninja school at around eight years old, then here I discover Sasuke already goes to the Academy even before the Uchiha Massacre.

So let's pretend... For the sake of the plot, we're going to change some things.

We'll pretend that:

-The Uchiha Massacre was done before Sasuke entered the academy.

-Because of this, let's also pretend that they start at 8 years old in the academy, since that's Sasuke's age in the Massacre.

-Shikamaru, Kiba and other characters already learned some jutsu before entering the academy. This is for the sake of the "elimination rounds" or their first quiz in the Academy and also for the teachers to see what they are capable of.

And also, there seems to be about 20 of them in a class, but I made it 16, again, for the sake of the elimination rounds.
--------

And guys!

This isn't a mistake of my info gathering, this is a little thing for a little Itachi x OC later. We'll say that Orochimaru was replaced by another member.

And spoiler alert, that member is a girl. OH. I SEE HEARTS ALL AROUND THE PLAAAAACE.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the story!