16| Konoha Map!

[LUNA'S POV]

"Okay, hello, and good morning, future ninjas," Yato-sensei greeted. "Today, we'll be doing a group activity."

"Group activity?" All of us students asked.

"Yes, and we'll be doing it in two-man teams," Yato-sensei smiled.

"I'm not a man!" Chira raised her hand.

"Oh, and by two-man teams, that doesn't mean you have to be a man," Yato-sensei laughed. "Teams are important in the world of shinobi. In missions, shinobi usually operate in three or four-man teams. But since this isn't a mission, and we can't divide you guys equally by three, and four on each team is too many for this, we'll go by two. Okay?"

"Hai, sensei!"

"Who are our groupmates? Do we get to pick them?" Ino raised her hand, and all of the girls grinned while looking at my seatmate, no other than duckbutt Sasuke. Well, all were thinking "I wish I grouped with Sasuke", and Sasuke this, Sasuke that, except for me, I REALLY, REALLY DON'T LIKE THIS GUY. THIS DUCK BUTT.

"Okay, your groupmates are..." Sensei started.

"Not Sasuke, not Sasuke, not Sasuke..." I said repeatedly to myself, but Sasuke heard me.

"Hn. Not Luna, not Luna, not Luna."

"YOUR SEATMATES!" Sensei grinned.

Suddenly I felt a sharp thingy on me and I realized all the girls' stares at Sasuke quickly averted to me. Oh no.

"S-SENSEI!" I quickly raised by hand. No. God no.

"No, Luna, what I say is what is done," Sensei smiled.

"B-but it would be easier and more convenient in the mission if we are comfortable with our teammates," I said. "It would also lead for the mission to finish faster."

"LUNA'S ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, SENSEI!" All the other girls rallied.

"Well, I expect no less from one of the smartest students around here..." Sensei smiled. "But what if you were given a mission and you were mixed in with skilled guys you don't like? Most likely they are guys most suited for the mission. Would you try and change them just for your own satisfaction?"

"Sensei's got a point..." All of us mumbled.

"You see?" Sensei laughed. "That's why you need to adapt immediately."

"I don't get to pair with Luna-san..." I heard a boy from the back.

"Keep your voice down!" His seatmate replied. "Luna, my love, will hear you!"

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?

"I have fanboys?" I murmured to myself.

"Now we're in the same hell." Sasuke whispered.

"You heard me?"

"No way I can't. You're just next to me."

"Oh, crap. But maybe it's just two. Right?"

"All of the boys, actually. Except for me, and uhh... Naruto, who is clearly in love with Sakura, and... Shikamaru, to lazy to like a girl... Choji, all he does is eat, and, Kiba, who doesn't give a damn."

"What? Most of the guys here like me?"

"You're a slowpoke. Can't you see?"

"Craaaaappp."

"Heh." Sasuke smirked.

"Alright, for this activity, you will need to draw a whole map of Konoha."

"But, Sensei," Sakura raised her hand, "We can just do that individually, right?"

"It's not that easy," Sensei grinned. "You need two of you because you will need to list down every single building and thing there is in Konoha."

"What?" There were gasps all over the room.

"As in, all of them?"

"Yes, miss one building and I'll deduct two points. Miss another and I'll deduct another two points."

"Woah..."

"This is to help you master all-around Konoha," Sensei explained. "When you are already a ninja, it is very important to know the places in your hidden village."

"Why is that, Sensei?" Jeno asked.

"For example, let's say you're already Jounin level and an enemy infiltrates the village... You were given the name of the place they stayed, but you don't know where that is or how to go there... So it will take you a very long time to find the enemy and the next thing you know, they're not in there anymore. It's hard especially if you don't have a sensory type with you."

"Nice, Akamaru!" Kiba exclaimed as Akamaru barked in response.

"All ninjas are required to memorize the village. That's your clearance to take your next year in the Academy."

"So, in other words," I spoke up, "we teamed in two-man teams so the activity will be done faster..."

"Exactly."

"But, Sens--"

"Luna, no." Sasuke whispered.

I looked at him then realized his point.

"Yes, what is it, Luna?"

"Nothing, Sensei." I said.

"Any questions?" Sensei asked the class.

"None, Sensei!"

"Alright, your activity starts tomorrow. Deadline is in a month. So basically, you will be doing that in a month and there will be no classes at that time. Dismissed."

"Haaaaaai!" We all took our bags and headed for home.

"Geez, thank you, Sasuke."

"You were about to say the technique...again." Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Again?"

"You almost announced the way to avoid losing in the elimination two months ago."

"O-oh, that." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"You're forgetful. I finally found another."

"Another?"

Sasuke smirked.

"Hey, were you recording all my---"

Sasuke laughed.

"You!!!!"