34 | You Look Like a Goddess

"I just felt like someone was here." Luna glared at Sasuke's room, looking around. "Someone... Are you hiding someone? Your girlfriend, perhaps?"

"What?!" Sasuke's eye twitch.

"Someone..." Luna looked around the room.

"You're being paranoid." Sasuke sighed.

"I'm always paranoid." Luna plainly replied, still scanning the room.

"It's probably your imagination." Sasuke sighed. Again.

"This Chakra...!" Luna's eyes widen. "No way..."

"Luna? Luna!" Sasuke slapped her back.

"U-uh... Sorry. Maybe just my imagination."

Sasuke cringed. "Told you!"

"Oh well..."

"Anyways, you're really good at sensing the presence of others, aren't you?"

Luna sighed. "I think I'm also leaned towards the Sensory type. Jeez, I really am the opposite of her, aren't I?"

"Her? Your sister?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah."

"Hey, hey, could you tell me of her abilities, and uh... Stuff?"

"Araaa. Well, sure!" Luna smirked, pointing a finger at Sasuke. "And you'll admit she's better than Itachi!"

-----------

"Tsuki?" Konan faced the girl who is about to explode.

"That damn Luna... Telling people about my abilities... JEEZ! For the love of...!"

"Err, Tsuki..."

"AND ITACHI'S STRONGER THAN ME, SHANNARO!"

"Tsukiii?" Konan looked worried.

"Uh... Oh, oh, it's nothing." Tsuki did a peace sign. "This is the place, right?"

"Yeah."

"Let's see..." Tsuki smirked, barging inside. "We're here for money, honey bee."
----------

"So ... Hmm . . . She is ..." Luna thought.

"TAIJUTSU TRASH!" She confirmed, punching the air. "Hue hue hue, taijutsu treeesh"

"You already told me about that." Sasuke plainly reacted.

"I already did?" Luna said with disappointment at Sasuke's very boring response.

She tried to come up with another one as quick as possible. She wants Sasuke to admire her sister, like shw does.

"And um... She's... CRAZY... WITH SWORDS!" Luna shouted, her eyes twitching. "THIS obsessed with them!!"

"Swords?" Sasuke raised an eyebrow of his, chugging down a can of juice.

"Oi, since when did you have juice..."

"Want some, Kanata?"

"Don't give me orange. I like strawberry."

Sasuke smirked. "Who even told you I'm gonna give you one? I was just asking if you wanted one."

A/N: savaaageeeeee

Luna narrwowed her eyes. "Screw you."

"Right." Sasuke laughed. "So, how much is she addicted to swords, again?" He mentioned, grabbing another can of juice from the fridge.

Luna silently cringed. "O-oi, just how many of those do you have?"

Sasuke bursted out laughing. "Okay, okay, have the strawberry." He calmed down while tossing a can to Luna, with that smile still on his face.