38| I li-

OH.MY.GOSH.

2 THOUSAND? are you guys serious?

I was never expecting this.

--what do you expect then

I don't know. Maybe I expected that this book will be one of those typical not-very-famous books with 20 reads and 3 votes in a not-very-famous account with less than ten followers.

But you guys turned my expectations UPSIDE-DOWN!!

Thank you. Really. A lot. I never really expected such a lot of reads and votes.

Oh gosh, dramatic, am I not? Well, thank you and continue to follow the story of In Love With The Goddess!

"Great. 9 PM." Sasuke announced as we stepped in his room.

"I'm sleepy." I said, not a care in the world, and landed flat on Sasuke's bed.

Sooooft.

Wait what?

I THOUGHT I'M IN MY OWN APARTMENT

This IS Sasuke's???

"Oi, who told you to sleep there?"

I popped an eye open to see Sasuke sarcastically raising an eyebrow at me.

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes, rolling over from Sasuke's bed and falling face flat on the floor. I'm soooo not in the mood to stand up. "Good night."

(Narrative POV)

Sasuke stared at Luna, lying flatly on the floor.

He sighed. "Jeez, Kanata, get up."

"Whaaaa?" Luna's voice was muffled by the floor.

"I said, get up there. The floor is dirty, you baka."

"Yeah." Luna said, but still doesn't move.

"Were you that tired? You used countless ninjutsu in our first year and still gets the energy to hop around Konoha and eat a bowl of Ramen."

"Rameeeen~"

Sasuke sighed. "You're hopeless, aren't you?"

"Mmmm."

Sasuke walked closer to Luna and sat down, poking her cheek. "Oi, wake up. I'm letting you sleep at my bed."

"And you?" Luna asked.

"Sofa." Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "You expect me to lie down on the floor like what you're doing right now?"

"You'd be cute when you do that." Luna said, half asleep.

Sasuke blinked. "You don't know what you're saying, are you?"

"Sasukeeee."

"What?"

"I li---"

Sasuke stared at her, waiting for more words.

"HOLY mother what was I about to say?" Luna sat up, her eyes as wide as a bowl of ramen.

(Luna's POV)

Sasuke smirked. "What is it?"

'I like you'?

Holy kunai, I was just about to say that to Sasuke?

Oh great Will of Fire, in the name of Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato...

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!

*Mental tears falling*

"Luna Kanata, what were you about to say?" Sasuke smirked at me.