19| Konoha Map!- Part 4

KONOHA MAP:
PART FOUR
Welcome to Melody Nishiyama's house!

"Heeeey!!!!" Nayto and Jem greeted as the three walked in.

"Welcome to the Nishiyama's," Melody laughed. "Please feel at home."

Luna sat beside Chira and Hinata, and Sasuke sat beside Shikamaru and Jem.

"What would you like for dinner?" Melody's mom smiled as she walked in the living room.

The four girls: Luna, Hinata, Chira and Melody sat on a couch near the door and the four boys: Sasuke, Shikamaru, Nayto and Jem sat on a couch the opposite direction of the girls. They were facing each other.

"Mom." Melody glared.

"I'm being kind, my dear," Melody's mom smiled. "How would you guys like ramen and grilled pork?"

"That would be nice!" All of us answered.

"Great, I'll come back in thirty."

"My dear," Melody complained. "Really???"

"It's just how parents show love, girl." Luna elbowed her.

----meanwhile in the boys' couch

"Naytooooooo." Jem teased, shaking Nayto's shoulder.

"W-what?"

"Luna's hereeee." Jem whispered.

"So you like Luna, too?" Sasuke laughed.

"He's crazy for her," Jem teased. "Ever since the first day of school he's been talking about nothing but--"

"Shut uppp." Nayto covered Jem's mouth. "Can't you see Luna and Sasuke are an item already..."

"WHAT?" Sasuke shouted. "Noooo way."

"Really? You guys aren't?"

"NO WAY. Really. But I can make you close, Nayto." Sasuke grinned.

"Really???"

"Yeah."

"Me too." Jem awkwardly said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Nayto laughed like insane, elbowing Jem.

"So you guys both like her?" Shikamaru asked.

"Yeah."

"Why? Girls are very troublesome."

"Well, I got my own reasons," Jem said. "But for Nayto, he's been in love ever since their match in the elimination rounds."

"S-shut up." Nayto stammered.

"WE CAN HEAR YOU, YOU KNOOOOOW!" Melody and Chira chorused.

"W-what?" Nayto and Jem shouted.

"It's Melody's sound abilities," Sasuke said. "I bet the girls are already laughing about our convo."

"Too troublesome." Shikamaru replied.

"Soooo, Luna," Melody grinned. "Any response?"

"Go for it, Luna-chan!" Hinata chirped.

"Uhh, I...uh..." Luna stammered. "I... Didn't hear anything."

"WHAT?!" All three girls shouted. The boys sigh.

"Don't put me in such a dangerous situation, Melody!" Luna whispered.

"Aw, so you actually heard?"

"Crystal clear."

"HA!" Chira laughed.

"I don't believe Luna didn't hear," Shikamaru said.

"Agreed." Sasuke nodded.

"B-but, I..."

"You heard all of it. What do you have to say?"

"I... Whoo..." Luna exhaled. "You know guys, we can be friends, you knooow. I mean I'm just right there and you don't even talk to me."

"We..." Nayto and Jem stammered.

"They said they're too shy." Melody smirked.

"Wait, how did you--"

"WHOO! WAY TO GO MELODYYYYY!" Chira cheered, smacking her fist in the air.

"This is the opportunity," Sasuke whispered.

"Umm, we..."

"DINNER!"

"Yes DINNER!" Nayto and Jem exclaimed. The others sighed.

"Let's go." Melody and Chira, depressed, stood up with dark blue lines in their heads and a sword stabbed in their hearts.

"Dinner." Sasuke lazily stood up, also depressed. "I was really expecting something."

"At least you were saved, Luna-chan." Hinata said, accompanying Luna to the dining room.

"This is going to be my nightmare," Luna muttered .

-----
"So, are you guys staying over for the night?" Melody asked. "The rainfall won't stop until tomorrow morning."

"Is it okay?"

"It sure is!" Melody gushed.

"Boys... Separate from girls, of course." Melody glared.

"Of course."

"All right! All girly forces to my room! We're gonna have a pillow fight and truth or dare! All boys do whatever you want in your pesky lives."

All the boys sweatdropped.

---meanwhile at Melody's room

"SUGOOOOI!" Chira cheered, scanning Melody's room. "SU.GO.I! GOOO MELODY!"

"W-what? My room's nothing special." Melody replied.

"It's nice, and comfy," Hinata complimented. "I wish I had my room like this, too. The design of our houses are Japanese styled."

"Melody, what is this?" Luna asked, pointing to a little box.

"A melody box," Melody answered, approaching the little, heart-shaped box. You turn the knob like this, then music plays.

"The chimes are amazing." Hinata gushed.

"I know, right? I received it from my 'rents as a gift for my fifth birthday."

"Your parents sure are amazing." Luna smiled.

"They are."

*long silence*

"TRUTH OR DAAAARE! EVERYONE IN YOUR-- I MEAN MY--- PAJAMAS! YA'LL BORROWING THEM FOR THE NIGHT!"

"Uhh, should we really wear pajam--"

"GOOOOOO!" Melody shouted.

----meanwhile

"Girls sure are awfully noisy." Shikamaru commented. The girls can be heard a bit from their room.

"They're having truth or dare." Jem grinned. "You guys thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Yeah."