31| Liking Someone

It's been a long daaaay
Without you my phone
I can't update the damned story till I see you again

...say what. HAHAHAHAHA

Omg, omg, omg! I tried to update ON PC last night, but I accidentaly updated a wrong chapter!

So for all of you and whoever saw the chapter "The Truth Behind Tsuki Kanata", I'm sorry for spoiling your lives!

Well, I deleted it in less than five minutes immediately, so I doubt anyone saw it. That chapter was like, ten to fifteen chapters apart the current story!

Well, since I spoiled you with the title and made you curious about the truth behind Tsuki Uchi-- *ehem* Kanata (damn, I ship her and Itachi so much), I'm here saying that I'll publish TWO chapters for you today so we can inch closer to the truth.

On with the story!

Aaaaahhh, summer." Luna frowned, drinking her third glass of ice-cold water. "Could you keep it down, Mister Sun?!"

Luna sighed, thinking of the time given for summer break. "Only sixty days... But it's LONGER when you say two months!" She cried.

"I need Ramen... Ramen..." she said in despair. "B-but Ramen is boiling hot, and..."

"Hey, Luna-chan?" A knock was heard from her door.

"What the HELL?" Luna exclaimed, recognizing the voice immediately. "That definitely belongs to..."

Luna angrily stomped to her door, opening it and imstantly punching the poor guy hard. "NARUTOOOO!!!!!!"

"Owwwww!" Naruto said in pain, rubbing his head.

"WHAT THE HELL, UZUMAKI?! HOW DID YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE? DID UCHIHA TELL YOU OR SOMETHING?? ANYWAYS, YOU SHOULDN'T KNOW BECAUSE---"

Naruto blinked, ignoring the tense atmosphere. "I simply followed you, Luna-chan, dattebayo."

"You followed me?"

"Yep!" Naruto smiled.

"Uhh... Okay?"

*long silence*

"HOW?!" Luna shouted at Naruto.

"Ehh?" Naruto replied.

Luna sighed. "This is pointless. Come in." She said instead, still upset about having TWO guys now knowing where she lives.

"You have a great place, Luna-chan!" Naruto exclaimed, looking around.

"This is nothing but a large room." Luna stated. "You have up and down."

"Well..."

Luna sighed, filling up glasses of water.

"It's hoooot, isn't it?" Naruto said, quickly making a topic.

"IT SURE IS!" Luna cried, gulping down ice-cold water afterwards.

"I know! Let's play truth or dare!" Naruto offered.

Luna raisd an eybrow. "What?"

"Pleease?"

"Fine. Go."

"OKAAY! Do you like Sasuke?" Naruto said straightforwardly.

Luna's eyes widen at the sudden question. It was all so sudden, like, 'okay, let's play truth or dare.' Then suddenly it was 'DO YOU LIKE SASUKE?'

Luna stammered, still shocked at Naruto's sudden question. "W-what... Uhh... NO!!!! NEVER! EVER!" She crossed her arms.

Naruto's face lit up.