9| Sealing

(Sasuke's POV)

Black...

Everything is so freakin' black...

"ACK!" Was all I managed to say as I felt the pain run up in my body and it sure stung me like electricity.

I slowly opened my eyes, only to have the damn sunlight flash all over my face. After being immune to the bright light, I looked around and realized that I'm in the school clinic.

So I passed out, huh?

Second place...

I stood up and looked around, until I spotted Luna resting in the bed next to mine.

Luna?

Why the hell is she here?

Did she pass out too? Hn, no, definitely not.

I watched her as she opened her eyes. She spotted me and finally stood up.

"Why are you here?"
"Why are you here?"

Again?

"Seriously, why do we do the same..."

"STOP COPYING ME!"
"STOP COPYING ME!"

Why is one of us always doing things the same time as the other?

"Me first!" Luna said quickly before I can even speak. "Why are you here?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I passed out." I said in the coolest voice I could manage like it's not some kind of big deal. "So I'm second place. Congrats, baka."

"Who're you calling baka?" She shouted. "You are the baka! I was the one who passed out, so I'm obviously second place."

Oh, really now? "Are you serious? I've never seen Kanatas lose to Uchihas, so I'm second place."

"Well, well, well! I've never seen Uchihas give up, so I'm second place."

"Uchihas do give up," I stated.

We paused for a moment there when suddenly--

"BUT IT'S ME!" We both said.

"Both of you are," a voice interrupted us. It was Sensei coming from the clinic door.

"What do you mean, both of us?" We glared.

"It was a tie." Sensei explained with a chuckle. Luna and I glared at each other, and Sensei laughed at our reaction.

"You need to stay here for a little while," Sensei explained.

"Wait, what about classes?" I asked.

"See? I told you, you're thr baka!" Luna hammered my head. "It's Saturdaaaay."

"Oh, right," I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"You mean, we're staying here all day?"

"Nope, not all day," Sensei replied. "We're going to the Third later."

Luna's eyes widened. "No," was all she could say while trembling in fear. "Look, Yato-sensei, I--"

"Relax, he's not gonna punish you for using Zen." Sensei explained.

"W-what? But..." Luna sighed.

"Speaking of that," I said, "What is Zen?"

"I think it's better if we leave that question unanswered until your third year," a man said, closing the clinic doors behind him as he walked in. He looked like a teacher, too and I also saw him by the academt corridors on the first day.