29| Just another year again

"Great. You killed two." Said a voice.

"Said the man who killed a clan."

"Hey, you do realize everything is wrong with what you're saying, don't you?"

"Well, you could've just followed the Third and talked to them about it!" Tsuki scolded.

Itachi sighed. "Did you see her?" He said, changing the topic.

"That girl?" Tsuki rolled her eyes.

"Yeah..."

"She's still weak."

"Heeeey Konoha peopleeee." Zetsu randomly said, appearing at the floor.

"What?!" Tsuki asked.

"We're having a meeting. Mind calling Hidan and Kakuzu, too?"

"Yeah, sure." Tsuki sighed as she stood up.

"She doesn't seem weak to me." Itachi said as they walked to Hidan and Kakuzu's room.

"She had Stage Four at ten." Tsuki stated. "Not bad, though."

Itachi smirked. "You finally acknowledged her."

"W-what?" Tsuki raised an eyebrow. "Not until she proves to be more powerful than me."

"Hn."

"Don't you actually care one bit?" Tsuki asked, trying to get Itachi in the topic. "Hmm... It may look to Luna that I left, but I actually stayed for a while there."

"And?" Itachi asked sarcastically.

"I saw Sasuke, too."

Itachi said nothing and continued to walk.

"Well, our sibs seems to be... really, really friendly with each other."

Itachi smirked as he looked at Tsuki. "Well, history repeats itself, doesn't it?"

Tsuki's eyes widen. "YOU SHUT UP!" She said as she punched Itachi.
----------

"And now," the leader's voice echoed throughout the large cave. "We will start the first stage of our plan."

"YEEEAH! MONEY!" Kakuzu blurted out.

"We will split into groups of two," the leader continued. "Then we will have it as planned."

-----------------

"Written or hands-on, both of them are just too easy for you." Sasuke sighed.

"It's the same for you, too, so stop complaining." Luna replied, shoving her perfect test paper inside her bag.

"Greeeeat, third year's here." Melody walked to Luna, stuffing her arm on her shoulder. "Heya."

"Great, I wonder when we will graduate?" Luna responded.

"I think we can't manage this year." Sasuke analyzed. "Maybe in the fourth year."

"AWWWWWW!" Melody cried. "I want to be called a Genin already!"

"I know, right?"

"Alright!" Iruka-sensei walked in. "Come here tomorrow, you all PASS!"

"Yeeey!"

-------
"Hey, Sasuke," Luna sarcastically said as they went home.

"What." Sasuke plainly replied, he didn't even rise his tone.

"Third year is just another year, right?"

"Yeah." Sasuke replied. "We'll learn more ninjutsu and get explaining of more Chakra. Again."

"It's just an ordinary year."

"Yeah."

"It's not like anyone's gonna die."

"What the hell? We're at school. Why are we going to die?" Sasuke asked. "And you're really weird today."

"I guess I'm just hungry. Want ramen?"

"No. Luna, what happened?"

"What what?" Luna asked, tilting her head.

"What happened before I saw you in the exam?"

"Let's see... Fool excuses like 'Oh, I tripped.' won't work on him... More like... 'Someone punched the hell out of me...'" Luna thought.

"No... He'll say that'll never happen... Yeah, yeah... So... We're gonna try this..."

"Someone messed up with our clan." Luna said.

"What do you mean?"

"Remember the post office guy? Just like that."

"Where is that someone? I'll kill him."

"No, no, it's okay. That's all."

"I feel like you're lying." Sasuke said, narrowing his eyes.

"C R A P !" Luna thought.

"Oh I get it. So you don't trust me. Nobody does anyways." Luna said.

"Okay, okay, fineeee." Sasuke punched her.

"Ow! That hurt, baka!"

Sasuke smirked. "Payback."

"Anyways, let's just wish that third year will be an ordinary year." Luna said, turning the knob of her door as Sasuke walked away from her.

"And no one dies."