35 | Don't You Dare!

[LUNA'S POV]

"SHANNAROOOO!"

My eyes widen, Sasuke pulling back. That voice. Definitely that voice.

The figure stood at the window, the sunset's shades setting on her. I can't see her clearly, but I know it's her. Definitely her.

"Sakura?!" Sasuke tried to take a closer look at the figure, after hearing the Shannaro catchphrase.

"No," I answered. "She's..."

"TEME!" She grabbed me by the collar, lecturing me. "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SAY I'M TAIJUTSU TRASH?! THAT'S SOOO NOT COOL! AND YES-- I LOVE SWORDS, SO WHAT? WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE?"

"AND DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE ME TO THAT ITACHI... THAT... BASTAR--" She nagged over and over.

It has to be her.

Tsuki Kanata... My sister.

"Nee-sa--"

"AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I HAVE A LOT OF WEAKNESSES?! YOU WANNA FIGHT???? HAAH?"

I blinked. "Uh, nee-san, calm do--"

"AND don't show off you Zen just like that! It's not even in a level I would appreciate!" She screamed. It's annoying, I know, but at the same time I like it. I want my sister to come home. To be here with me.

She sighed. "You damn brat. AND DON'T GO TALKING WETHER ITACHI UCHIHA IS MY BOYFRIEND OR NOT!" She twitched her eyes.

"THAT... ARROGANT... EMO... BLIND... SON OF A--? NOT UNTIL A PIG ACTUALLY FLIES! DRINK BLEACH PLEASE!" She screamed, twitching at the idea of Itachi.

She sighed.

I sarcastically spoke up, "Are you done, nee-sa--"

"AND YOU!" She ignored me and shouted, pointing a finger at Sasuke. "...DON'T YOU DARE!"

"Dare what?" Sasuke blinked.

"YOU REAAAALLY ARE LIKE YOUR BROTHER!" She facepalmed and murmured some words we couldn't understand.

I tilted my head to the other side and crossed my arms, waiting for more words.

"A SECOND LATE AND MY OWN PRECIOUS SISTER'S... FIRST KISS... WOULD'VE BEEN... WOULD'VE BEEN..." She glanced at me. I blinked.

"DON'T LET AN UCHIHA STEAL YOUR FIRST KISS, YOU HEAR ME, LUNA?!" She shouted at me.

"But why?" I asked.

"BECAUSE ITACHI--" She said, but stopped midway.

"ITACHI WHAT? ITACHI DID WHAT?" Sasuke and I asked in chorus.

"DAMNED HELL!" She glared at the two of us.

"Hn." Sasuke smirked at the idea.

"F*ckin' $@*#! " Nee-san cried.

"Um... nee-san, your language..."

"THE FREAKING HELL OF YOUR LEGENDARY UCHIHA SMIRK!" She pointed at Sasuke. She's probably thinking about Itachi smirking too just like how Sasuke does.

"You hate it, don't you, Luna?" She turned to me.

"Sasuke smirking is sooo annoying." I agreed, nodding my head.

"Right?" She glared at the poor Uchiha.

"Why did you even come here, discriminating creature?" Sasuke asked.

"Because... because because!" Nee-san replied. Sasuke groaned and facepalmed.

"Anyways... DON'T YOU DARE!" Nee-san glared at Sasuke.

"Whatt now???" Sasuke asked, frustrated.

Nee-san sighed, calmed down and smiled. Her smile... It was so warm, but, it was... fake; considering that the Tsuki we're facing right now is probably just a Shadow clone. But even so, I haven't seen her in a long time.

°°°
Tsuki passed by Sasuke and whispered, "Don't you dare hurt her. Take care of my sister." She said, making sure Luna didn't hear her. Then she ran against a wall, taking a lethal hit and poofed away.

°°°

You could just make yourself disappear voluntarily, you know, Luna thought. You don't need to run into a wall and make yourself look like a dumbass.

"Kage bunshin." I sighed. But all I wanted was her to come home. The real her, not a substitute, nor a clone. I guess seeing her for a moment like this is all I can achieve.

"Your sister..." Sasuke leaned his back against the wall, thinking. "She's... loud."

"That was her kage bunshin," I clarified. "When my sister does the Shadow Clone Technique, you can say that it's not like the others-- each and every one of her clones have unique personalities."

Sasuke's eyes widen. "How is that?"

"It's a side effect, probably." I answered. "Of her abilities... or maybe her Zen. I don't really know myself. Only my sister knows those things personally."

"Maybe Itachi does." Sasuke grinned.

I grinned too. "They're really cute together, as I imagine it."

"Hn." Sasuke smirked.

"Did you sense her Chakra?" I asked.

"She's powerful." Sasuke concuded, nodding his head.

"SO ITACHI OR HER? WHO'S MORE POWERFUL? HUUUH?!" I demanded, stars in my eyes.

"Let's see... Itachi."

"WHAAAAT?!" I cried.

"Even your sister herself said so." Sasuke replied, raising an eyebrow.

"I need proof!"

"How am I supposed to have proof? You're the one who has it." Sasuke sighed. "Your memories... did your sister and Itachi ever fight? What was the result?"

"OH." I remembered, grinning. "Once, they actually fought."

"Did your sister tell you the details?"

"No. She didn't even tell me the actual fact that they fought." I replied. "I just assumed they did."

"That's not reliable proof," Sasuke said.

I grinned. "Ho? I remember, she went home that day with her clothes dirty and damaged, herself upset about losing her sword– or should I say, breaking her sword. Yes, she's in the ANBU— But never did she go in a mission with a scratch on her skin, her clothes, and her treasured sword. She's that powerful."

"So, why did she end up like that on that day?" Sasuke asked.

"She could battle a Kage and get bruises, but not too much— she could cut off the heads of our parents completely. The only person who could have pushed her that far was your brother, Itachi."

"Heh." Sasuke smirked. "I really ship them now."

"Not as much as I do." I grinned.

In Love With The Goddess | Sasuke Uchihaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें