8| The Match With Luna

"Oi, Shikamaru lost."

"Then that only leaves..."

"Yeah. The two."

"THAAAT FLIIIIRT!!! SHE GETS TO FIGHT WITH SASUKE-KUUUUUN!!"

"Shut up, Chi-chan, we need to watch carefully if this school will be burnt, if the area will explode, if we will die, or stuff."

"Eh? Why is that?"

"It's Kanata versus Uchiha, dummy! This match is going to be soooo incredible!"

"Alright." Yato-sensei spoke, as the class stopped talking.

"The rankings have already been decided... The only ones left are the first and second. Which is which?" Yato-sensei talked in a challenging voice, looking at Luna and Sasuke.

"Same rules apply, and remember, NO KILLING. Aaaand you can destroy stuff if you want." Yato-sensei shrugged like he doesn't care.

"Destroy stuff?" Reya asked.

"Yeah, we all want a nice fight, right?" He grinned. "Anyways, we can always return destroyed stuff back to normal." Sensei explained.

"Okay," Luna and Sasuke said in chorus.

They shook hands, "Let's have a nice fight."

Well, here goes nothing.

"Begin!"

The fight in Sasuke's point of view

"Hiyaaa!" I ran as fast as I could, charging towards Luna, with a stance in my flawless taijutsu combo, a kunai in hand.

Talk about a full-on,
fully-equipped armored charge. Heh, take that!

Seeing my charge towards her, Luna immediately, as if by instinct, created a fast ninjutsu seal.

Damn it, she really knows a lot of techniques! And she's still starting in Ninja School!

"Wind Wall!" She exclaimed. Then suddenly, a vast area was covered with strong wind, blocking my attack and sending me a little back after I charged in.

"Damn it..." I murmured.

How can I beat her with all of her techniques right there?

Meanwhile, in Sakura's seat...

"Sakuraaaaa." Ino whined beside me.

"Ehh? What is it, Ino-chan?" I asked, not taking my eyes off the match.

"Com. Fort. Room." She said, emphasizing each syllable.

I looked at her. "Whaaat? No way! This is Sasuke-kun we're watching!"

"Come on, it's gonna be soooo fast." She tugged my arm.

"Yeesh, okay, let's go."

The match in Luna's point of view

Phew, what the hell.

He charged in too fast.

If it wasn't for my abilities I would've been stuck on defense until the end of the match. Jeez, damn Uchiha.

He was backfired a little after hitting the Wind Wall.

Chance!

I used taijutsu and made a combo, and he was a little defenseless, receiving my attacks. Woah, wait! I he really this weak? This is just plain taijutsu!

The match in Sasuke's point of view

Hellooooo? Is Luna actually thinking I'll get down on taijutsu alone? Hell nah!