Chapter 3; The mission

Yuki POV

Big brother Pein walked over the others with me laying in his arms. He gazed across the room and told everyone to come closer. 

"Itachi and kisame I have a mission for you near the leaf village" Pein said as he handed me over to Konan. Konan gave me as soft smile while she kissed my forehead. Konan was like a mother to me, she taught me everything I know about being a girl, since the boys always starts blushing and avoiding me when I asked does kinds of questions. 

"what is the mission about" Itachi said while Kisame lifted up his giant sword. Pein turned towards them and said "your mission is to steal a scroll with information on the 9 tailed". They both nodded and started walking towards the door. 

"wait you two, there is one more thing" Pein said just as Itachi had opened the door. They tilted their heads and asked "what is it" at the same time. 

"you are to take Yuki with you, it is about time that she sees the outside world, but she is not to be anywhere near you when you steal the scroll" pain said, everyone looked towards pain dumbfound, but I just grew a bright smile. 

I ran danced over to Itachi and hugged him while said "YAY Itachi and Kisame nii-chan is going to take me out on an adventure". Itachi lifted me of the ground as Deidara yelled "Pein, I don't think it is a good idea for Yuki to leave headquarters even if those two are with her, what if they run into trouble". 

"Deidara, I understand your concern, but Yuki needs to learn about the outside world soon or later and beside there are not a lot of ninja guarding this scroll" Pein said slightly annoyed. 

 TIMESKIP brought to you by every single member of the Akatsuki arguing over if Yuki should go with them

Yuki POV

 It took sometime before the others calmed down about the fact that I was going on my very first mission. I was really exited and Tobi-chan promised to help me pack what I need for the trip. Itachi had given me a summoning scroll to put my things into.

I rolled it out on my bed as Tobi was holding onto Mr wiskers for me. First I took some clothes from my closet along with the necessary thing like my toothbrush and such. 

"Tobi chan could you get me the two swords hanging over my door" I said while giving him a soft smile. He place Mr wiskers on top of the scroll and got down the swords. A necklace had been tight around one of them with two dragon engraved into a crystal. These three items were the only thing I had left from my parents and even though I probably did not need the sword I still wanted them with me now that I have to be away for a few days. 

"Is Tobi a good boy" he said while placing the swords on the bed and handing me the necklace. I jumped into his arms and said "of course Tobi is a good boy". Even do Tobi was much older than me, he would always act like a kid in my age which made him the only person I could always play with. The best thing was that he liked sweets just as much as I liked them. Tobi held me put on the necklace and adjusted my kimono a bit since it was getting sloppy. 

Tobi help me seal my thing into the scroll, but I decide to keep mister wiskers out of the scroll. We walked over to the other that were wait at the headquarter exit. I held onto my bunny as I began to say goodbye to everyone. 

Konan gave me some sweets for the trip while Hidan placed his Jashin necklace around mister wiskers neck telling me that I should keep it for good luck and the mighty Jashin would protect my from any harm as long as I prayed to him every day. Hidan did say that he would handle the sacrificing until I was old enough to do it myself. 

Zetsu created a pink flower and put it into my hair, while Pein handed over a black coat in my size. The only difference was that it had a zipper and that there was only one red cloud and it was on the back side. 

Deidara and sasori told me to go out and find true art, but quickly began to argue about what art was. I hugged everyone goodbye and was place on Kisame back and we took of on our adventure.