Chapter 49: I love you

Kakashi POV
Yuki had been gone for a few days and I had spend most of my time training Sasuke. I really hope our little girl is alright, I thought while walking home.

Gai is probably already home by now. Why did it take so long to train Sasuke today. Most of the time my thoughts were in another place. Maybe it was because me and Gai had not been alone together ever since we had Yuki. I hope Gai is alright from all his training with Neji. Yuki being away from home probably takes on him more than it does on me. 

I remember the first year Yuki-chan went to school. Gai would walk her there and spy on her for most of the day.  He ended up getting into a lot of trouble for not doing his job since he spend most of his time with Yuki-chan. Though I could never get mad at him for acting that way, often it would make my chest warm whenever I saw him with our little girl. I can not believe that it was such a long time ago we found Yuki-chan in the forest. 

I opened the door to the house and walked into the hallway. My eyes landed on Gai's shoes that had been placed out in the middle of the floor. A sigh escaped my lips as I grabbed them and put them in there right place along with mine. I could not hear a single sound from the house as I walked down the hallways of the old Japanese house. Seriously I wonder how Gai managed to pay for this house before I moved in with Yuki. 

The door to Gai room was sightly open. I walked over to the door and looked inside. Gai was sleep in his messed up bed still wearing his ninja outfit. His blanked was at the end of the bed. I walked up to him and looked down at his sleeping face. He rushed in his bed as small snores came from him. A smile came on my face as I pulled his blanked onto him probably. 

"kakashi" I heard Gai mumble  I looked down at him a bit confused. He seemed to be asleep maybe he is just sleep talking, I thought while raising myself of the ground. May hand was suddenly snatch and I felt my body hid Gais bed. Before I react my body was being hugged by a sleep Gai as if I was Mr. whiskers. My cheeks grew hot as I felt Gai rub his face against my chest. When I tried to remove myself from him, his embraced got tighter. 

"kakashi" he mumbled once again. 

"what is it" I asked looking down at him.

"please don't leave me" he said as my eyes became wide. A sighed came from me as I placed a hand on his head while mumbling "don't worry I wont", while patting him softly. 

3 person POV

" I love you" was softly mumbled in the room as Kakashi feel asleep in Gai embrace. 

Yuki POV

"yuki you need to move faster" Yang yelled at me as he attacked me for the two hundred time this day. My breath had gotten heavy and every muscle in my body was screaming in pain as I held onto my katana with shaking hands. Yang breath fire towards me and I jumped to the side, but Ying attacked me by surprise and smashed me into a wall. All the air in my lunges vanished for a moment and a tough cough came over me. 

Deidara and Sasori had left on the day we got to my clans home or what was left of it.  They stayed until nightfall and went off since they had a mission. I had been hear for 3 days and both my dragons had been training me no stop. My body was basically broken if it was not for Ying healing power that would fix me up whenever my wounds got serious.  I had to live on whatever I could caught whenever I had a break for train. At night Yíng would tell me more about my clan and its history. 

"Yuki are you going to give up" Yang said while looking at me with a sharp gaze. Blood was dripping from my fingers and back as I forced myself to stand. My mind drifted off to Gaara and my friends that were waiting on my back home. I only had one more day before I had to return and I could not give up, because people are counting on me. I pointed my katana at Yang again as a smirk came on my lips as I said "like hell I am, I have people waiting for me at home". 

I attack Yang and we kept fighting for hours. Blood was dripping down on the grass surface our us. 

Time-skip 

"Yuki" Ying said while turning towards me while I was gobbling down a bucket of water. I turned towards her and tilted my head while asking "what is it".  The moon was shining brightly above us and the chill night wind dried the sweat on my body. 

"Their is something important you must know, now that your training has finished" she explained while I grabbed onto a piece of meat from the rabbit I was roasting over the fire. 

"tell me" I said while biting into the burned meat as I threw a piece over the Yang that I was leaning up against. 

"There comes a time when you have to choose between this world or yourself" she said.

"what do you mean" I asked.

"we can not tell you more than that, but you must understand that when that day comes we will be with you to the end no matter which path you choose" Yang said.