chapter 25: a kiss and an exam

Yuki POV

"NARUTO YOUR IDIOT STOP STARING AT SASUKE-KUN"  a girl voice yelled from inside the classroom, belong to that pink haired girl that wont stop glaring at me, when Sasuke invites himself to follow me home after school every day. Seriously, I don't know that girls problem with me, it is not like I asked Sasuke to sneak up on me and follow me I even yelled at him and told him to stay away, I thought while walking through the classroom door. I once even had to hid in an ally for two hours to get that boy to stop following me. 

I could see a smirk from on Shikamaru face as our eyes landed on Naruto and Sasuke having their own personal glaring contest. The fangirls were all yelling at Naruto while I could see Hinata trying to talk to Naruto with her low shy voice, but of course that by could not hear her. It is more tough that I thought to play cupit for those two, even do they would look so cute together. Wait back to the problem Emo face and Naruto-sama glaring contest, I thought while mentally slapping myself. 

"HEY NARUTO, SASUKE STOP THAT STUPID GLARING CONTEST BEFORE I MAKE YOU" I  yelled while walking in front of both of them.  A smirk formed on Sasuke face when I came into his point of view, that smile of his always sent a chill down my spine. Naruto was still looking towards Sasuke with a pissed of expression and yelled out "LIKE HELL I AM GOING TO LET THIS ONE PASS, DUCKBUTT THERE TOLD ME THAT THE DAY I BECOME HOKAGE IS WHEN PIGS CAN FLY". 

I sighed as Sasuke replied in is cool casual tone" Seriously Yuki-chan, I don't know why you have a brat like Naruta as a friend, he can't even fight for himself", while walking in front of me and grabbing a lock of my hair. All of the other girls in the room were all blushing and had heart in their eyes, mumbling stuff about how they wish that Sasuke would touch their hair. My face became completely  crimson red with anger and a self confident smile formed on Sasuke face.

"are you shy Yuki-chan" he whispered into my ear and rages formed on Narutos face. Sasuke was centimeter from my lips as I hear footsteps coming closer to us. Like hell I am going to get kissed by such an idiot like him.

"Sasuke get your hands off YUKIIIIIII" Naruto said and stumbled in his footsteps. I went down on my knees with closed eyes hoping for the best and I could hear a lot of noise around me. My eyes opened and I saw Naruto and Sasuke KISSING. They jumped away from each other and I could see a rage larger than ever before coming from the ARMY OF FANGIRLS. Naruto looked like a lost puppy as he saw the glares from the girls. He did not even have time to yelled at Sasuke before the girls began their attack. 

I grabbed onto Naruto and rushed towards the classroom door with our hands linked. If does fangirls get their claws on him, he will be as good as death. Kiba and Shikamaru was sending me a smile as I ripped the door opened, but my path was block and both of us fell down onto the floor. 

"what happened here" a voice said and when I looked up I saw Iruka sensei looking down at Naruto and I with confusion on his face. I sighed, saved by sensei, I though as the schoolbell rang. A fake smile formed on my face as I said "nothing Iruka sensei, we were just playing a game", while sending the other a looked that told them to just play along or we all get into trouble. 

"Okay then take your seats students and we can begin the exams" he said and we all took our seats. Sweat was starting to drip down from Naruto forehead. I placed a hand on his shoulder and whisper" don't worry Naruto, you can do it, just remember all the training we did". He looked towards me with  a soft smile and sighed. 

"Thank you, knowing you will be cheering on me, I am sure to ace this exam" he said out as Iruka sensei took the first student out of the classroom and towards the exams room.  I smiled at him and waited patiently for my turn. 

Half of the class was gone after 30 minutes meaning it would be my turn next. I was sitting together with Kiba and had Akamaru in my hands to calm my nerves. Naruto was having his exam right now and I could not help worry about how he was doing.  Akamaru snuggled up to me while I could hear snoring coming from Kiba-sama. 

"Yuki its your turn" Iruka voice said putting me out of my day dreaming. I placed Akamaru on Kiba head careful not to wake his owner. Kiba looked really cute when he was sleeping, I thought as I walked together with Iruka-sensei out of the classroom. Akamura gave me a small bark of good luck when I walk out of the door. 

Inside the exam room was Hokage-sama and a jounin I had never talked to before. I was led into the center of the room by Iruka-sensei. The hokage send me a heart warming smile and said "okay Yuki Might Hatake are you ready to graduate from the ninja Acadamy". 

I gave them my brightest smile and said "of course I am, I can't wait to become a leaf village ninja" . My eyes looked like Christmas lights as I gazed down at the village headbands. 

"Okay, Yuki all you gotta do is create 3 clones of yourself" the hokage explained while looking at him. Iruka sensei walked over and sat down on the empty seat on the other side of the hokage. 

"You may now begin" Iruka sensei said while picking up a pen. I took a deep breath and began to make the hands signs for my shadow clone jutsu. Smoke filled the room and a coughing sound came from the grown ups. 

Next to me stood ten perfectly made shadow clones and a look of surprise could be seen on Iruka-sensei's and the other sensei's face. Hokage-sama just smiled at the sight while my shadow clones all great handsigns changing their appearance into all of Papa-sama's dogs and Pappy-sama's  giants turtles.  

"impressive, its seems like we have a new leaf village ninja" Hokage-sama said and the other guys nodded. I smiled as Iruka-sensei walked over to me with a new leaf village headband. 

"want me to put it on you" Iruka sensei asked as he went down on my height level. I blushed and gave him a small nodded. Iruka sensei put the headband on me, so it was tight the same way his was. 

I walked out of the exam room after thanking Hokage-sama, Iruka-sensei and the ninja which name was Mizuki, Papa and Pappy while be so proud of me when they see my headband, I thought while running out of the academy building.