Chapter 18: fangirl's glares

I am so happy to know that there are so many people out there that want to read my fanfiction. Guys if you want to you can send me request about stuff you want to happen in the story or specials you want me to make. As always you guys are amazing and I could not do this without you :D

------------

Yuki POV

I was on my way to school after having set goodbye to Pappy and Papa. The streets were lively and I the distance I could see the outline of a certain dark purple haired friend of mine. She was hiding behind a pole and an idea quickly formed in my head. I ran up to her and hugged her without warning. 

"Hey Hinata-chan,how are you doing" I said as I released her off my grip. Her cheeks were crimson red again, seriously is she getting sick or something. This is the second time she turns red in two days, I thought while placing my hand on her forehead.

"Hinata-chan our you getting sick or something" I asked as I was unable to find any since of a fever. She looked down at the ground and I took a glance in the direction she had been looking towards before. I saw Naruto eating a bowl of ramen at Ichiraku, why would that make her turn red it was just Naruto. WAIT A MOMENT; HINATA LIKES NARUTO!!! 

"Hinata do you like Naruto by any chance" I said in a low voice trying not to draw to much attention. Her face turned even more red and a smile formed on my head while she sent me a shy nod. 

"Don't worry Hinata, I will help you get Naruto" I said while placing a hand on her shoulder. Hinata blinked in disbelieve as she then said "would you do that for me, I thought you liked Naruto by the way you two talked with each other yesterday". 

"HELL NO, Naruto is like a brother to me nothing more, and beside I would love to help you out, that what friends do, don't they" I said being a bit insecure at the last part, since I never really had the chance to make many friends before, so I was not entirely sure of the rules and such. That reminds me, I have to talk to Papa and Pappy about sending a letter to the hidden sand, when I get home. 

"I think they do" Hinata said with her shy voice and I just giggled a bit. I took mine and her bag into my hands, since I accidentally made both of us drop our school bags, when I hugged her.  She took her bag out of my hand and onto her back. 

"Okay let go to school and later we talk about how to get you two together" I said while sending her a tombs-up. She nodded and we both walked towards the school in a steady pace. 

"WAIT ON ME YUKI-CHAN" I voice yelled behind us. I turned around and saw Naruto running towards both me and Hinata. We waited until he came up to us and I could see crimson cheeks form on Hinata. 

"what up Naruto" I asked while looking at him. Sweat was dripping down from his forehead as he tried to catch his breath. He smiled at me as rubbed the back of his head while saying "well I never got to probably thank you for saving me yesterday, so I was wondering if you would like to get some dango after school with me". A idea formed in my mind and I  took a short glimpse at Hinata. 

"Okay sounds like fun, but is it alright if Hinata joins us, since I actually promised her that we would go out for dango together" I said while looking into Naruto eyes. Naruto gave me a nod and said "of course". I could see joy form in Hinata eyes and I could help but let out a small giggle. 

"Now let get to school, shall we" I yelled out and started walking towards the academy. Naruto and Hinata followed me and I could help but laugh inside my head at the fact that I was trying to play cupit. 

Time - Skip

Sasuke POV

I gazed outside the window of the classroom as the door to the classroom was forced opened. Through the door came that irritating pink hair girl and just as frustrating blond girl. Both of them started arguing about who should sit next to me. Seriously when does those girls understand, I don't want anything to do with stupid-minded weaklings like them. 

Naruto came through the door with purple haired girl  and Yuki-chan, as  the two girls were about to fight each other. I smirk came on my face as I rose from my seat, while walking towards them. 

Yuki POV

Naruto, Hinata and I had just gotten into the classroom when we saw two girls trying to pull each others hair out. I think their names were Sakura and Ino, but I was not sure since my first time seeing them was yesterday and with the little stunt I made, I really did not get to talk with anyone in the class other than Naruto an Hinata. 

"Yuki, Hinata were did you guys wanna sit" Naruto said while scanning the classroom for any good seats and by good seats I does where the teacher does not notice you for an entire class. I looked through the classroom and could not find any seats where all of us could seat together. 

Suddenly a hand landed on my shoulder and a voice cold voice said " Naruto you don't have to worry about that, Yuki-chan will be sitting next to me today". I turned my head around and saw that emo punk with a duck butt kind of hair cut. The two fan-girls were glaring at me with envy as they saw Sasuke grabbing onto my hand dragging me along with him. 

"Sasuke get your hands of her" Naruto yelled while a vein formed on his forehead. The boy had a smirk on his face as he said "Naruto you are not even able to defend yourself, how would you expect to stop me". I could see fury on Narutos face but when I looked around the classroom I could not find any seats for 3 people so we had to split up anyways, and besides it would only be for today, I thought.

"Naruto-san it is alright, you and Hinata just sit together,  beside there are no places with 3 seats empty anyways" I said while being dragged over to the place where Sasuke was sitting. Iruka sensei came through the door before Naruto could make any protest, so him and Hinata took the seats just behind me and Sasuke. 

The two fan girls were glaring at me for the rest of the day. Sasuke were even very talkative so most of the class were just boring since I already knew everything what Iruka sensei was teaching through the home school education I got from Konan-samas and Zetsu-sama.