04.

Please let me know if this is good. Apparently some of you find this good. It hopefully will get many votes and be liked a lot. Tell me what you think and even if some of you don't like Alex Kingston, then keep your mean comments to yourself.
As always, be yourself and you will go far in life. I can also tag this to #kinglets. You can too.

Raise & Fall

Alex went home sleeping on the front, room, living room. Alex heard Jonathan or what she th ought was Jonathan come out of upstairs. Instead it was Lilly James with Alex's shirts on Lilly. Alex calmly said, to Lilly, " hello sweetie." Lilly was shocked and said " I'm not to speak to you, Mrs Kingston." Alex takes Lilly's hand saying " of course you can talk to me, sweetie. What's all this nonsense about you can't talk to me?" Lilly loved Alex as a mother, Lilly would never take advantage of Alex. Or would she?
Alex sat up in her chair letting Lilly sit next to her in another chair. As Alex and Lilly were talking, that's when Jonathan came down seeing his wife sitting there with Lilly. Alex had been friends with Lilly since she was there with Salome when Salome was born. Lilly was appointed to keep Salome safe by any man that may harm or mistreat Salome. Lilly was there today because she had accidentally fallen in love with Alex's husband. Although, Jonathan did nothing to stop this love let alone let her into the house to sleep with him. Alex wasn't trying to show her wrath but tried to hide it. So what does Alex do but decides to be calm and explain why sleeping with a married man is an evil thing to do even if the guy doesn't care about his wife. Jonathan was the one who was in love with Alex not Alex in love with him. Even though she sounded very sure she was in love with Jonathan the night before with telling Matt. Alex wasn't gonna stand in the devils way this time. What was hers was hers. No man was gonna take it from her. Lilly swallows hard as she sees Jonathan behind Alex's chair ready to choke Alex. Alex sees what Jonathan is about to do and swings around and hits Jonathan with her pillow. Lilly runs upstairs to grab Salome.

Taste of Silver

" ALEX, I TOLD YOU!" Yells Jonathan to Alex grabbing a lamp. Alex yells, angry as all heck, " AND I TOLD YOU IF YOU KIDNAPPED MY DAUGHTER I WILL BE COMING AFTER YOU!" Jonathan and Alex were fighting for a while when Salome almost runs to her mom when being pulled back from Lilly. Salome hides in Lilly's arms. Salome was 14 years old know and didn't like these fights. Alex threw a table at Jonathan when Karen and Arthur walks into the door seeing Alex's face. Karen runs to Alex and Arthur run to Jonathan breaking them up. Alex had called her friends to say that if she didn't call then get over there to the house and help. Alex called David Tenant, Matt Smith, Peter Capaldi and the rest of the gang that were her friends. Peter and David pulled up to the drive at the same time. Matt was on his way as he had just texted David, as David was walking up to Alex's flat. Alex was in one room and Jonathan was in another. Lilly was still with Salome when the adults were calming the other adults down.

To forgive and forget

Alex was laying on her bed when Karen and Peter Capaldi walk into the room. Peter was the first to sit down grabbing Alex's hand. Alex says with tears running down her cheeks, " hey guys." Karen says, " Hello Alex."
Peter says, " Now, before we speak about the fight. I want to know why are we all called here." Alex says with her kleenex in her left hand, "I called because Jonathan and I have been getting into many fights lately." Peter says, " Ok, because Michelle Gomez and I were in the middle of rehearsals." Alex said, " Well you can leave then, Peter." Peter says, " It's to late know Stevens called off rehearsals." Karen sits down next to Alex brushing her hair with her hand. Alex looked at the clock and thought, " Crap! I missed my rehearsal for Blue Blood." Karen saw the look of death pass Alex's face. Karen said, " What's wrong?" Alex said, " I forgot my schedule for my rehearsal." Then as Jonathan and Matt walk into the Alex's room sitting down in distance chairs to listen to the conversation before apologising. Alex looks across the room seeing the two gentlemen. Jonathan says, " Before every one gets up to leave I want to apologise for the way I've been acting." Alex thought sarcastically, " You'd better apologize." Jonathan said, " Alex I am very sorry to you, dear." Alex didn't say anything just snorted in disgust. Jonathan said, " I know your upset at me still. Which I understand. I would really like to know what happened that night." Matt nudged Jonathan in the side saying, " I thought you wanted to drop it man." Jonathan stood up saying, " Matt you want me to drop it because you love my wife!" Matt said, " I do not love her. I like her as a friend." Jonathan says, " That's what they all say." Alex says, " Jonathan if you can't drop this argument then I guess your not sorry." Jon says, " I am to sorry. Why can't I just get facts on how that night went!" Alex said, " Jonathan I am sick and tired of arguing over whether Matt and I are in love. Clearly it's you who should be confessing." Jonathan said, " You leave Lilly out of this!" Alex raises her face saying, " Jonathan get out of my house before your face reaches that ceiling!" Jonathan stomps out of the house saying, " You are gonna hear from me and my lawyer!" Matt yells down the hall where Jonathan is at, " Good we will all have our lawyers then!"

It wasn't the last time Alex has dealt with a man like that. Or was it?

Please comment and vote. It definitely has been a ruff ride for everyone in this story. I surely hope I can have a chance to bring lovers together. Lilly I hope will run away with Jonathan and not hear for any lawyer again. It's to bad that Jonathan and Lilly have been bring this much pressure on themselves. Matt surely will win his prize in the end.