05.

#Kinglets, #Wattys2016
To all my fans that have stuck with me through thick and thin. It's been a journey for me and probably not ending for you just yet. Please read and tell me how you like it.

Mr. Almost

In the morning the next day Alex and Jonathan sat very far from each other. Karen had stayed the night. Lilly and Salome went on vacation for a while. Alex spoke while looking up from her script that she was reading, " Karen, are you hungry?" Jonathan said looking up from his newspaper, " I think she knows where the kitchen is." Alex says annoyed, " Jon, please don't do this in the morning." Jonathan shut up grumbling to himself going back to reading his paper. Alex and Karen decide to walk to the kitchen. Karen shuts the sliding doors to the kitchen made out of glass saying, " What is the matter with him? I thought he was going to drop all this." Alex rolled her eyes turning to Karen dropping one hand on her hip saying, " He is.... very moody that's all. I'm dropping all this next week. I'm going to get a lawyer, and I am getting another divorce." Karen hangs her head saying sadly, " Alex, you should try and work things out with Jonathan." Then at that moment Jonathan walks into the room noticing Alex preparing coffee for the rest of them. Jonathan says trying to win a side, " Alex why won't you tell me what happened the other night at the party." Karen says, " Jonathan if she told her would it make a difference." Jonathan said, " If she told me the truth then I would forgive her." Alex mumbles something softly to herself before leaving the room. Karen says, " Jonathan let her go and let Matt go. It was a party, and I'm sure your not guilty of anything. I've been observing how you've been looking at Lilly for the past days, and it seems to me you've been setting something." Jonathan said, " Karen, I don't enjoy this or the fact that every once in a great while your co-workers accuse me of cheating when it's very clear that you all cheat on your spouses." Karen said, " I'm not doing anything you haven't caused already. I'm just pointing out that your operating something that problem hasn't happened." Meanwhile Alex is in her room preparing a baggage of her belongings to go to her parents for the next couple of months. Karen and Jonathan continue to debate over whether or not Alex was cheating. Then you all of sudden hear a door or something slam shut.

Who could it be?

No

Alex, Jonathan and Karen run out into the living room to see who had slammed a door. Seeing a someone in all black stand with a wide screen television the person's hands ready to back out the door she'd just tore down. Alex fainted, and Karen rushed over to her. Jonathan grabbed the broom next to him and beat to the man silly. The guy in all black dropped the television while Alex and Karen went to the back bedroom. Jonathan got up from beating the man in black silly when the mask was taken off it was, but who do they find but it's a fangirl that couldn't afford to buy tickets to see the couple in person. How did she find the address?

Jonathan start laughing for no reason. The fangirl, Alyssa, sat down saying, " I am Alyssa and I wanted to see you both in person." She started to explain herself, but Jonathan was laughing so hard that he could breathe. Jonathan said, " Couldn't you have just paid for tickets to see my wife?" Alex starts to fell better, so she sits up saying, " I don't understand why you wanted our telly." The girl explained saying, " The only way I could afford to see you in person, Mrs Kingston was to break into your house." Alyssa didn't seem to know exactly why she'd broken into the house but the fact that she wanted to see Alex in person. Alex said, " We're not going to call the police but we'd hope that you could find you at a cosplay next week." Alex went to her bedroom to pull out some tickets to the show next week. Coming back into the family room with tickets in her hand. Alex sits down saying, " These were for myself and my daughter but you can have my daughters." Alex hands the poor girl the ticket that Salome was going to get. The girl in all black says trying to hold back her tears of joy, " Thank you." Alex could see this had made the girl smile brightly, so Alex said, " You're welcome." Jonathan went to his office and left the girls alone. After the break in Alyssa went home. Alex resumed to reading her newspaper. Karen decided that this day had been queer enough, so she went to her try outs for the show Queenie.

(Queenie is my version of Queen Mary of the Scots. Karen would try out for parts in that play. )

Well that's all for know. Let me know if this was good or not. Slam on those breaks because you will be seeing lots of votes, I hope.

Also check out my Doctor who Youtube channel. It's called: Star Smith.... But type in this first: River Song by Star Smith. Thanks and keep shining.