20.

Orders?

Alex and Matt sat in peace while eating their meals and talking about the incident at Alex's house. How were they gonna fix the big hole in her basement? And who did it is the real question?
The victim did get caught and that's when Matt put his plate in the sink while walking over to the tv or as the cop before asked them to wait a few weeks before getting the press in on all the action. After the few weeks went past, and the news had come out with the victim. When they heard about the victim was a man that looked a lot like Jonathan Stamps. Alex shut the TV off and a look of surprise ran over her face. Matt hugged Alex close to himself. After the shock with Alex, Matt decided to call his friends, Karen and Arthur, to see if he could get Alex's mind off of herself. Karen answered her cell phone saying, " Hello this is the Gilligan's home how may I help you. " Matt spoke with an concerning tone, " Hey this is Matt, Karen. Karen I was wondering do you know if anyone in our groups are partying tonight? Alex needs some air, " Matt continued to walk towards the den on the other side of Alex's flat. Alex sat in silence mostly it was the shock that had overcame her from the news and the robber was her ex husband. Matt came out of the den while hanging up the phone. Alex asked politely, " So what did she say? " Matt said, " Would you be interested in a dancing competition in about two hours? " Alex smiled knowingly saying to Matt, " Sure I'd love that sweetheart! " Alex jumped up in front of Matt's face and kissed his brightly red cheek while running to the bathroom to get ready. Matt grabbed his suit from Alex's closet and put it on along with their hot steamy shower........

мєαиωнιℓє.........

αℓєχ αи∂ ʍɑԵԵ աҽɾҽ íղ ɑ ՏԵҽɑʍվ Տհօաҽɾ ահҽղ ɑӀҽ× ցօҽՏ Եօ ցɾɑҍ ƒօɾ ɑ ҍօԵԵӀҽ օƒ ՏհɑʍԹօօ; ɑ ʍɑղ հɑղժ ցօҽՏ ҍҽՏíժҽ հҽɾ ҍɾҽɑՏԵ ɑղժ ʍҽՏՏɑցҽՏ íԵ ɑղժ ԹӀɑվՏ. ɑƒԵҽɾ հíՏ ԹӀɑվíղց ɑӀҽ× ӀҽɑղՏ ƒօɾաɑɾժ íղԵօ ʍɑԵԵ ՏզմɑՏհíղց հҽɾ ҍɾҽɑՏԵҽժ íղԵօ հíՏ հɑղժՏ ɑղժ ԹɑՏՏíօղɑԵҽӀվ ƘíՏՏҽժ հҽɾ ղҽա ҍօվƒɾíҽղժ. ʍɑԵԵ աɑՏ ԵհօɾօմցհӀվ ҽղյօվíղց ԵհíՏ Տҽ×վ ҍɑԵհ Եíʍҽ. ɑӀҽ× ҍɾմՏհҽժ ʍɑԵԵ íղԵօ Եհҽ ҍɑϲƘ օƒ Եհҽ Տհօաҽɾ ժօօɾ ɑղժ ɾմҍҍҽժ հíʍ ɑցɑíղՏԵ հҽɾ íղՏíժҽՏ. ʍɑԵԵ ʍօɑղҽժ ɑ ӀíԵԵӀҽ ահíӀҽ ɑӀҽ× ҍօմղϲҽժ օղ հíʍ ցíցցӀíղց σccαѕíσnαllч;Եհҽղ Եհҽ Թհօղҽ ɾɑղց ɑղժ ʍɑԵԵ ӀօօƘҽժ մԹ ɑԵ Եհҽ ƒօցցվ ҍɑԵհɾօօʍ ϲӀօϲƘ ɑղժ íԵ ɾҽɑժ ƒíѵҽ ʍíղմԵҽՏ ԵíӀ Եҽղ օ ϲӀօϲƘ. ʍɑԵԵ ԵօӀժ ɑӀҽ× ҍҽƒօɾҽ հҽ ӀҽԵ օմԵ ɑ հմցҽ ʍօɑղ ԵհɑԵ ԵօӀժ հҽɾ Եօ ϲօղԵíղմҽ մղԵíӀ հҽ ϲɑʍҽ ɑӀҽ× Տɑíժ մ ɾҽɑժվ íղ ɑ Տҽ×վ Եօղҽ օƒ ѵօíϲҽ ԵհɑԵ ʍɑժҽ ʍɑԵԵ հɑɾժҽɾ. ɑӀҽ× ԹմՏհҽժ ʍɑԵԵ օղԵօ Եհҽ ҍɑԵհɾօօʍ ՏҽɑԵ ɑղժ ցɾíղժҽժ օղ ʍɑԵԵ ահҽղ ʍɑԵԵ Տɑíժ, " ɑӀҽ×, í'ʍ ϲմʍʍíղց. " ɑӀҽ× ցօԵ օƒƒ ɑղժ աíԹҽժ հҽɾ ҍօժվ ժօաղ աíԵհ ɑ ԵօաӀ ɑղժ զմíϲƘӀվ ӀҽԵ ʍɑԵԵ ՏզմíɾԵ ɑӀӀ օѵҽɾ հҽɾ մղԵíӀ Տհҽ ҍҽղԵ օѵҽɾ Եօ ӀíϲƘ հíʍ ԵհɑԵ ʍɑժҽ ʍɑԵԵ ϲմʍ íղ հҽɾ ʍօմԵհ. ʍɑԵԵ ɾմҍҍҽժ հíՏ հմցҽ ƒӀҽՏհ ҍɑϲƘ ɑղժ ƒօɾԵհ ահíӀҽ հօӀժíղց ɑӀҽ×'Տ հҽɑժ օƒ հɑíɾ. ʍɑԵԵ ցօԵ ɾҽɑӀӀվ հɑɾժ ահҽղ հíՏ ƒӀҽՏհ ԹմӀՏɑԵҽժ Տօʍҽ ϲմʍ մղԵíӀ ɑӀҽ× ϲհօƘҽժ հíʍ ҍɑϲƘ մԹ. ʍɑԵԵ Ӏҽɑղҽժ ɑցɑíղՏԵ Եհҽ աɑӀӀ Տɑվíղց, " ժɑղց, ɑӀҽ× վօմɾ ցօօժ ɑԵ ʍɑƘíղց ʍҽ.... վҽɑհ Ƙղօա.... íղ ɑ ցօօժ ʍօօժ. í ցմҽՏՏ íՏ Եհҽ աɑվ Եօ Տɑվ íԵ." ɑӀҽ× Տɑíժ, " աҽ, մʍ.... ʍíՏՏҽժ Եհҽ ҍҽցíղղíղց ϲօղϲҽɾԵ. " ʍɑԵԵ ԵҽɑՏҽժ հҽɾ ҍɑϲƘ Տɑվíղց, " աҽ հɑժ օմɾ ϲօղϲҽɾԵ հҽɾҽ íղ Եհҽ ҍɑԵհɾօօʍ. " ɑӀҽ× ԹմՏհҽժ ɑ ԵօաӀ íղ ʍɑԵԵ'Տ ժíɾҽϲԵíօղ ՏʍíɾƘíղց ɑ Ӏɑմցհ ɑղժ ɑ ՏʍíӀҽ.

Afterwards.....

Alex pulled her sexy red dress on and black cute shoes on when Matt stood in the doorway with his nice suit and tie on. Matt was watching Alex's every move and then Alex realized he was there saying, " And how long have you been sitting there darling? " Matt said smirking a handsome look of impressed by her outfit, " Standing here and gawking at how beautiful you are. " Alex brushed up to Matt pushed her pelvic into Matt's flesh and said in a sexy voice, " You just love me a little to much. " Matt chuckled and then grabbed Alex's waist and kissed her passionately. Alex's pushed her lover away and said, " Sh, we'll be late, " Matt continue to flirt with her saying, " Its not late enough for you, " while he continued to grab her bottom. Alex let out a squeal of excitement as she ran for the door.