22.

Friendship rings

Matt calls Alex that afternoon to ask her about her day.  It was the Sunday of father's Day and Matt had just got off the phone with Alex's father to wish him a happy father's Day.  Alex picks up her mug with tea in it to sip on it while talking with her daughter, Salome, when Alex's phone rings. It was Matt obviously....

Alex took this phone call into the next room. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Alex and Matt are planning to get married in a few weeks.....

Salome calls her mother saying, "I need help with these kids somebody get over here!" Salome's partner, Dave, was at work so he won't have been home until 5 or 7, so Dave couldn't help his wife. Alex texts her daughter while missing the call earlier from her distressed daughter..... Matt had taken the day off from work to spend time with his bride to be. Matt figured since today was her birthday he'd take her for a walk around town maybe get her ready for next weekends big day and then back to lunch somewhere. Alex and Matt got up early to site see some things in the local community library or walk down town to the bridal shop to window watch.  Later on that day, Alex and Matt had gotten home when an unexpected guest appeared at the front door. Alex thought after all this time her ex husband Jon had forgotten about her by know.  NOPE! Alex rolls her eyes as she see her ex husband sitting on the front porch of her veranda swinging on the wooden oscillation.  As Matt was arm and arm with Alex walking towards the nicely cut man sitting there reading a newspaper and trespassing on private property.  Alex began to open her mouth but Johnathan said in place of it all, "Before we start I just came back to not only tell you what happened to me, not that you care, but to remind you of all the shit you left behind,"as he points to his nicely prepossessingly jalopy. Alex says not impressed, "That's nice.... " she continues inside her commorancy.  Matt sets their things down on the large comptoir and continues to aid Alex.  Alex exhaustion caused her to vociferation about all her stress she can't handle right know.  Matt rubbed her back a little to help ease the pain.  Alex went back out to where Johnathan was and called the police to elucidate about her locality.

Alright I leave you to a cliff hanger.  You'll get more I promise.  Until next time.....