16.

Super- Stars

After a couple of months went bye, Salome and Matt came back to Alex to talk out their differences. Alex gave Salome's daughter a good couple of months through school and social activities.  Alex gave Violet some drama school classes to keep her entertained. Alex did notice that Violet had made top charts in her drama classes because Salome kept wanting her daughter back; Alex couldn't ruin her own career by raising Salome's daughter.

 Matt came by the office of Alex's to see how she was doing and to take her out to lunch. Alex took Matt out in the hall to talk, so the students wouldn't get disturbed. Matt said, " Before you get mad or angry and stampede past what I want ask would you consider lunch later?" Alex said, " First off, I wasn't going to get mad, stampede past you or ignore you, like before;  I think you are very attractive. I wish we could get along and look past all of our arguments; get back to hanging out," Alex let out a sigh of relief, " But I do not like your attitude lately, and if you think of me as a motherly type then that's OK cause you are very young compared to me." Matt stood silent for a minute before beginning to say. " I am not in love with any other women.... well, there was Lilly... But we won't go there," he chuckled for awhile, " Your a beautiful women and I don't care if the press or public see us because I, Ms Kingston, think your a wonderful human being."  Alex starts to blush as Matt decides to leave to get some coffee; when Matt turned back to give her a cup of hot coffee; she took the coffee and sipped from the hot brewed fresh coffee. Matt said, " So about two-ish?" Alex giggled saying," yes," she walked into her office again leaving Matt on his way but before she went back in she quickly kissed him. Matt saw what she did and smiled while walking out the back door.

                          ----- Candyman ----

Later, when Alex finished meeting Matt at a eloquent  local diner to talk with him; she went home stuffed with devious sweets and the nice hug along with the friends with benefits, passionate kiss.   When Alex flopped her fluffy jacket over her coat rack and flung herself on her couch turning to her favorite tv station. While hours ticked by, Alex had fallen asleep; suddenly she heard a crash coming from outside her flat. She shot up out of her comfortable white, soft fluffy couch walking to her hall to turn on the outside over head lights seeing a shadow move from her garage to somewhere else that she couldn't see from since that was further away. Dark rain clouds had moved in, so Alex decided to get ready for bed, but she still was worried about the shadow she saw outside going to her garage. She decided to look one more time outside in case she should do something right at the moment; however, she figured the dark sky wouldn't let her see a thing and old age doesn't help. She told herself to worry about this problem in the morning since she couldn't see a single cloud anyway. Alex shut her violet drapes to keep the dust from entering her huge white marble flat with white pillars for the entrance to her kitchen which leads down to her cellar and creamy white entrance where her coat closet is at.  Alex walked up her grey-ish carpet and clean nicely polished rails. 

Alex stood at the top of her eloquent stairs to think how did she of all people end up like this. Meanwhile a shadow of someone breaking and entering her basement was still lingering in her mind.  She turned to bedroom when someone in a black suit bopped her on the head and wasn't very eloquent about their hit. Before Alex could scream she was  chloroformed with a white piece of cloth and dragged to a dark bush to suffer until morning.