12.

What will Matt do? Will Alex get another kidney letting someone else die? Well you have to read to see what happens....

Still sitting in the hospital was all the friends of Alex Kingston's. Karen, Salome and Matt stayed in the hospital for the night. The medical doctor brings Karen out of the operating room to say, " We need a donor who has the other kidney and you matched who we need." Karen said, " Why me? Isn't there someone else." The doctor said, " We have tried some others in our operating rooms, and you have the right component." Karen said angry, " Look bud! I'm not dying because I was summoned to be her bridesmaid. So you either find some one else or I walk!" The medical doctor said upset as it were to be operating at some odd hour, " Ok, I will look some more." Karen went back into the operating room to see Alex. Alex woke up seeing Matt doused off in the corner chair. Salome was sleeping next to her mother holding her hand. Alex said, half awake and in pain, " Hello Karen, any news." Karen sat down in the chair by the flowers in the other side of the room underneath television while she says sighing, " The doctor said I was the perfect match for your kidney but I don't want to die." Alex tried to laugh but it hurt, so she didn't instead Matt woke up seeing Alex awake. It was almost morning when they all woke up seeing Alex in her full spirit. The medical doctor walked in seeing all friends and family in Alex's room. Doctor Drake said, " Alex was operated last night and has a fresh kidney, but we recommend that she take it easy for the next couple of days and not to eat any dairy products or ice cream." Alex took the clipboard that Doctor Drake had to sign and take the list of foods she could or not eat for the next couple days. Matt and Karen took Alex to the car in her wheel chair. Doctor Drake left the room to the family and friends to help Alex. One nurse came to help them out of the hospital. The nurses name was Ariana she was to be an aid to Alex for the next couple of days until Matt said, " I'll take care of Alexandria. She's my special purpose." Alex heard what Matt was saying and smiling. Next was the wedding but first.... was planning it and that was a while off.

Meanwhile Matt brought Alex up to the door of her big flat opening the door with Alex's wheel chair was a challenge. When they got into the door Alex was placed in her living quarters for the moment before Matt moved some of her bedroom furniture around so Alex's wheel chair could fit. Alex sat in the corner of the room in her wheel chair while Matt made some tea to bring to her. Alex saw the upset face he was making and decided know would be the best time to talk, " Sweetie, What's wrong?" Matt tried to hide his pouting face but instead it made it worse by saying, " Oh nothing," and set the tea down next to Alex on her nightstand. Alex said taking Matt's face in her hand, " Matt I see your face and the expression it's making and your frowning so what's wrong." Matt said sitting down, " I'm worried about you." Alex said trying not to laugh cause it would make her hurt, " Darling, I'm going to get better I promise. I have to cause we have to get married, " with that being said she took a sip of her tea. Matt brought a chair over to play some cards or read a story to her while she was to take it easy.

Hope you enjoyed this. Sorry I haven't updated. I won't have internet access like usual so it will be harder for me to publish chapters. Thanks and again keep shining!! =)