08.

Hope this is getting good reviews. I really hope you guys enjoy it. Let me know in the comments below.

Love to no end

After the meal Alex stayed the night over the Hunter's home ( Novella and Henry's house) until she could get her hands on a phone and call the police

After the meal Alex stayed the night over the Hunter's home ( Novella and Henry's house) until she could get her hands on a phone and call the police. After they had breakfast and talked for hours Alex went to make her phone call.

After her phone call she went to the police station and then work. At work she saw Matt, and he pulled her to the side to actually kiss her. Alex whispered into Matt's ear, " Please take me to your trailer." Matt couldn't resist this moment to actually be with his love, so they went to hang out in Matt's trailer. Alex went in noticing all the Doctor suits hanging on a rack. Alex pulled Matt into her side kissing him passionately when Matt slides his hands to make ends meet. Alex pulls away and says, " Now that's how you kiss a women." Matt laughed along with Alex. After the long moments with Alex in Matt's trailer Karen has her phone recording for all us Whovians to see what goes on in a Matt's trailer. Karen walks into the trailer noticing Matt standing real close to Alex flirting with her hair. Alex enjoys this flirting, and this is how it went:

Matt says, " Karen, really a camera?" Alex laughs at this site. Karen says teasing, " What you don't want every fangirl to know your in love with Alex?" Alex bursts with laughter at this comment leaning over on Matt. Matt says annoyed, " No they don't need to complete their fanfiction." Karen turns the camera towards Alex saying, " The biggest flirt in the world's history is Mrs Alex Kingston or River as you all know her as." Matt says, " My Hell in high heels to be exact." Alex laughs so much her face turns pink. Matt says annoyed with Karen, " Please leave Karen. They know ok!?" Karen says, " That's a man telling me basically that he'd rather make out then have me interrupt my wonderful fangirls out there." Karen takes her live blog outside to the Doctor Who campus. Karen goes to Author's trailer know seeing that his door is locked, so Karen says teasing, " Oh Author or Rory! I have some friends you should meet!" Author says, " Karen I know what your doing. It's called live vlogging. So no your not coming on and no your not vlogging me! So go away!" Karen says, " Did Matt text you? Or did Alex?" Author says, " What's that word our old daughter uses Spoilers?" Author is in his trailer putting on the next scenes outfit for the next shoot. Karen looks at her watch and quickly ends the vlogging for later. After everyone has had their share of fun, they all go home for the evening.

Love game

Alex flops herself on the couch of Matt's couch with some popcorn and a good friend called Matt to snuggle with their movie. Matt says to Alex, " Do you love me?" Alex is drowsy for working so hard that she starts to fall asleep while nodding yes. Meanwhile Matt says, " Thank you." Alex says, " Mmhmm, " while falling asleep because she didn't hear what Matt just said. Matt shuts the movie off and the light off while heading to his room to sleep. Alex wakes up hearing Matt get his PJs on. Alex falls him to his bedroom standing the doorway admiring what she sees. Matt has his back turned to Alex as he quickly heads to his bathroom he says seeing Alex standing in the doorway, " How long have you been standing there?" Alex says flirty, " Spoilers!" Matt flips his radio on hearing a dirty song come on then flips it off because he can't stand the song and the imagines. ( Gotta love Lady Gaga she gives you wonderful images.) After Matt gets himself together he throws Alex a shirt to get into for bed time. They both get dressed and go to bed.

Or did they go to bed?