07.

Hope it is as good as everyone says. I really would love if this became a number one in the Wattpad HQ books. That would definitely make me feel proud. I would try to see your books do the same. I would have both our books up there in Wattpad HQ.
Vote comment and always keep shining!

Hollow (Part 2)

Alex and Novella are in the basement hiding from Jonathan. Jonathan is waiting to come in since he saw were Alex went. He roams outside, but eventually gets tired of waiting and goes home. Alex sits downstairs in her best friend's basement holding Novella's daughter's teddy bear and crying into it. Novella comes down with peanut butter and crackers sitting next to Alex. Alex wipes her tears away and eats a cracker. Novella says calmly, " Tell me from the beginning what this is all about." Alex takes two big breathes while saying, " I have been having big fights with my husband." Novella says, " Uh huh, what else?" Alex said, " I went to a party -----," Alex read into her friends face that parties with Novella's brother wasn't the smartest thing especially if your going out with Jonathan, " I went to a party with Jonathan, and it started off with talking then Lilly showed up. So Jonathan went off with her, and I stayed with Matt drinking some wines." Novella mumbles to herself quietly but loud, " My brother is such a moron sometimes." Alex heard what Novella said by saying, " Actually I know this will sound very wrong, but I have been cheating on my husband. What I tell my husband is a lie which I know is wrong. I know it is but you have to understand that I caught Jonathan cheating on me the other day with Lilly."
Novella was going to say, " Sounds like a lot of cheating," but this wasn't the time to be trying to be funny. So Novella said, " Well, I can't say going to the police was a bad idea because you did what you felt was the best for you. I can say this though, Alex, you sound like Matt is supposed to be yours," Novella gave a sigh like everything had gone so very wrong in the last couple of months or years, however Novella did continue to inform Alex about this small matter that Matt almost never revealed but know was the best time to reveal what Matt was going through himself that is this, " Alex, you may or may not be able to hear this right know what I'm about to tell you but Matt used to be married to Lilly; it sounds like your situation is doubling to Lilly and Matt cheating on each other." Alex started to laugh because she wondered why Matt was so moody lately. Alex answered with this saying, " Well, I can now know why Matt was so moody the other day because he doesn't like releasing his emotions about his personal life which is fine but he shouldn't keep it from me." Novella said unhappy that this didn't affect Alex, " Alex, I have to say this or else my cousin won't forgive me.... So the reason Matt's been moody is because he is in love with you but yet in love with his wife, so he told me to tell you to stop seeing him for a while." The silence filled the room for a moment when Henry, Novella's husband, came home saying, " Why is it so dark in here? Where's my wife? Novella are you down in the basement?" Alex shouted up yes she's down here, why?" Novella said, " Your going stay here for a while until everything gets settled back home." Henry came down saying, " Why are you down here and why is the house so dark?" Novella said, " You go back upstairs, and I will be more then happy to explain." Henry stood there for a moment and then said, " Is it something I should get involved with?" Alex said, " Henry, I'm having trouble with myself, so I ran from my problem." Henry said, " Oh I know why your upset it's because of Jonathan, isn't it? Yeah he was caught doing something I can't mention right know, or I'll probably be fired from my job. Novella said, " Honey remember I told you can't get fired unless you tell them. If you don't tell them then their is no problem." Alex just listened to the couple talk. Then Henry said, " Well, we caught Jon making out with himself. He told the boss that she should finish him off. I think he might have gotten fired." Alex said sort of chuckling, " He's going to be fired because there's just no way I'd let him do that in work." Novella laughed. Then they all went up to finish dinner.