11.

Hope this is what your fangirling minds wanted. I am trying to finish this. It's not what I hoped but it works. Music gives me ideas, and I know that sounds wrong but it does. So leave a good comments and vote for your ideas.

Love forever

After the long argument between Alex and Matt about marrying each other. They finally came to an argument that meet both in the middle of their marriages. Matt said, " Thanks for agreeing with me." Alex said, " When are we going to have the wedding?" Since our fangirls will want to see our wedding pictures in the daily news. Matt said, " We could have it this weekend if you want?" Alex said, " Let's have it next month." Matt said, " What day next month?" Alex said teasing, " Spoilers." Matt chased Alex around the room with the calendar in her hand. Alex and Matt landed on the bed in the guest bedroom saying, " The wedding can be there!" They both laughed as they lie on the bed choosing a date.

Planning a wedding

Stressed out Alex was trying to fit into an old wedding dress. Matt walked up to the room Alex was in seeing her face running with mascara down her face in black tears. Alex said full of tears, " I can't believe that I'm that middle aged. Are you sure you want some one old and crippled?" Matt started to laugh saying, " Your beautiful though, loving and have a wonderful heart to life." Alex said putting her finger on his lips, " Shh, sweetie," as Alex went back to her wardrobe to look for something else to wear for her wedding day which was two days away. Matt went up behind her hugging her waist while kissing her lightly on cheeks. Alex giggled saying real loud, " This is it!" She pulls an old 80's outfit out with a bright red strip going across the waist of the dress. Matt cringed saying, " That's dating it's time." Alex laughed saying, " It has." As they choose a date for their wedding the phone rings downstairs. Matt hears the phone saying, " I got it," as leaving to get the phone he kisses Alex's cheek. After Matt answers the phone he yells up to Alex saying he'd be out of town for a couple of weeks. On the phone was Karen calling for him to not miss try outs for Terminator. So Matt went home to try out for his next job to keep (us) people entertained.

Meeting at a Comic-Con

Alex and Matt hadn't seen each other for a couple of months. Alex hadn't remarried yet. She heard that Matt had a girlfriend, so they seemed to grow apart. Matt was back to dating other girls. He never found a girl like Alex, though. When they met at this Comic-Con in Salt Lake City Alex ran into Matt's arms seeing the bright smile on his face. Fangirls in the background were giggling, and one fangirl took a video and made a vine out of it. ( And I'm making a fanfiction out of it. So take the hint ALEX! Marry Matt!) After the meet and greet with the cute couple they all go into the big room with tons of fans to be questioned. Meanwhile the fans question quickly and Matt takes Alex to lunch.

If it ain't love..... Why does it feel so good?

Alex and Matt order their food; so, the waitress can get their food easily. As they wait for their food, all of sudden, Alex goes into a shocking pain. Blood has pressured into her sides. One of her kidneys had burst. Matt quickly runs to Alex's side seeing the damage. He brings out his cell phone calling for a medic. While doing this the medics run into the room with a stretcher, and Alex is taken to the hospital.

Meanwhile Salome, Matt, and all the cast from Doctor Who is in the hospital of St. Angel's from Havens. After waiting for what seemed hours, Salome saw the medical doctor walk in saying, " Who is Matt Smith?" Matt raised his head thinking he was going to sleep that night but instead heard the doctor's voice calling him. Matt got up saying, " I'm him." The doctor said, " She asked for you and her daughter." Over the head speaker was a light country song named Two Black Cadillacs by Carrie Underwood. Entering the operation room seeing Alex preparing to operate on her Matt went forward saying, " Are you ok?" Salome hits Matt lovingly saying, " Matt! She's hurting, love. Can't you see that!? Mummy, I'm hear." Matt backed up turning around crying that he doesn't want to lose his loved one. Alex says weakly, " Sweetie, where's my darling?" Matt turns to Alex holding hand in his. Alex sees the tears running down Matt's cheeks saying, " Sweetheart, I do want to marry you. So where's my ring?" Even though she was dying they made time to get married. The wedding was around the corner though. They hadn't made that commitment yet.