14.

Still in an argument Matt decides to come back to the house and wait outside. When Karen and Alex go back to drop off their bags from shopping Alex decides to continue their tea for the next day. Alex goes up to the door by herself meanwhile noticing Matt by the porch waiting for Alex. Alex stops to look at her flowers to make Matt wait a little longer. When Alex gets to her front door Matt passionately grabs Alex's waist and begins to passionately kiss her on the lips. Alex wasn't one for the tongue business so when Matt went for it she bit his tongue. Matt realised saying while holding his tongue, " Oi!" Alex says, " Miss me, darling?" While walking into her house. Matt follows while going to grab some ice and saying, " Yes I did actually, and I came to apologize for earlier." Alex said to rub it in, " Tried to hook back with your old girl." Matt said, " Oh you know me to much." Alex chuckled and leaned into Matt kissing him lightly on the lips. Matt was known for passionate kissing in his great career. Alex went to change into comfortable clothes when Matt followed to get something out of this. Alex stopped him saying, " What do you think your doing?" Matt said, " Coming to get a bonus, Ms Kingston." Alex said half way shutting her door, " Uh no I don't think so," with that she quickly shuts the door. Matt picks the lock and let's himself in when Alex's shirt is off. Matt says coming up behind her holding her shoulder, " Yes I think so.... Your mine," with that Alex turns around and Matt takes his blue shirt off throwing it to the ground and kissing Alex very passionately. Alex and Matt begin to fall to the bed besides them. Meanwhile in Alex's bedroom she hears her daughter pull up the driveway and seeing as Matt had fallen asleep Alex slips into her nearest robe; heads out. Salome and her little daughter, Elizabeth, head to the front door. Alex opens the door saying, " Hello."
Salome says very much afraid of something, " Please just let me in, " she looks around as if she'd seen someone following her. Salome and her daughter didn't look like themselves lately. Alex shuts the door quickly saying, " Salome, What happened?" Alex takes her granddaughter's coat off flinging it over the arm of her rocking chair. Elizabeth goes to play downstairs with her dolls. Salome catches her breathe while saying and seeing her face turn back to her bright pink self, " We..." Alex had to interrupt saying, " How come your shaking, dear?" Salome says, " You know how you told me never go back to London." Alex's color fades away from her face in shock of what her daughter is telling her. All Alex needs is one more tragic accident. Salome was still shaking in the hands from something that had happened in London, England. Alex never got the chance to go back and see her parents in London. Salome continued while taking what her mother gives her to drink, " So I went back to meet Francis." Alex just kept quiet, but inside her was screaming for revenge, so Salome continued to say, " Francis said we could try and be together," Salome lost herself and started to cry, " I don't know why I went back mother." Alex said hugging her daughter, " It's alright sweetie. He's not going to find you. Your with me know," Alex held her daughter for a couple of minutes before hearing what Salome said next, " He hit me mother. He may have forced himself on me. Oh, I don't remember; all I do remember is they took our babysitter, Samoa." Alex said, " Salome, you know what I told you about men. Well, they're all the same." Salome fell into her mother's arms crying. Matt awoke from hearing the sobbing and the mean feminist comment from Alex. Matt walked down the flat stairs as Salome looks up frowning seeing as she knew that her mother got into another fight.