•Part 1•

•Amelia's  Pov•
I can hear quiet muffled snores in my ear,I open my eyes to the sight of my husband of 3 years cuddled up to me and drooling on my chest. My mouth curl into a small smile as I close my eyes and snuggle back in to Gray, As I'm about to just does off I'm Rudely awakened by the loud screams coming from our oldest daughters bed room...

We both shoot up out of bed and run into our daughters Chloe's Room, Grayson picks her up and cradles her as I'm pacing back and fourth trying to get my heart rate back down. As for any mother when your 3 year old daughter is screaming at the top of her lungs at 3AM in the morning it kinda stops your regular heart beat, To a heart beat of a runner who has just ran 45 Miles.

Grayson finally clams Chloe down and tucks her back in to bed I walk over to her and plant a soft kiss on her fore head, As I feel to strong muscular arms wrap around me and place a soft wet kiss on my neck "babe Come on m, Lets go back to bed she's okay" Grayson said in a soft sleep tone. I node my head in return and slowly walk back to bed. As I lay in bed I close my eyes until I feel the side of the bed dip and I feel them familiar arms wrap around me. "I love you babe" Grayson said in a hush voice "I love you too baby" I say I'm pulled in to his embrace and I let the sleep take over me. 

•Word count 286•

The first chapter is up I don't no how many times I will be updating this but I will try and make it frequent, hope you enjoy please vote.
Peace Chloe*