*part 22*

*Amelia's PoV*

Chloe was spending the week at gray sons parents, so it was just me and the twins.

I decided to get ready and take them to go visit Grayson at his building, I strapped the twins in the back of my Matt white Range Rover, and pulled out of the drive way.

The way there was the worse, for some reason Charlie just hates been in a car but in the other hand lily loves it she pounces and kicks her legs of while laughing her cute adorable face off.

I pull up outside and park in my reserved parking spot that says "reserved for Mrs Dolan" and it's right next to Grayson's I can see that he chose the same colour as me two day riding in his Matt White lambo all ways matching you see.

I place of the twins in the pram and walked through the electrical glass doors, "Hello Mrs Dolan" the woman at the front desk greeted me "Hello" I smiled back "Here to see Mr Dolan do you want me to call up" said back "no no I want to surprise him,but thank you any ways".

I walked to the elevator and pressed the top floor I don't under stand why Grayson wanted a full floor to himself but her did and he got what he wanted.

I walked out of the elevator and slowly walked in to Grayson office, to see Katie and Grayson talking about some thing work related hopefully.

"Baby what a surprise" Grayson walked up to me planting a long passionate kiss on my lips. Katie's face was a picture the pure discuss on her face was priceless.

"I thought I would come and say hello it's a bit quieter with out you or Chloe running around the house causing mischief" I laughed so did Grayson and Katie just smiled through gritted teeth.

"So Mr Dolan, do you want to carry on our conversation on later your wife seems to be distracting you" she said pissed off.

I'm not the type to be threaten I just don't like other women alone with Grayson.

"No any thing that needs to be said can be said in front of Amelia" Grayson said leading me to his office chair. She looked at me with a disgusted glance and I just cockily smiled back.

About 45 minutes have passed "Okay Katie I think that's enough now, I want you take a dinner break as i want to get lunch with my wife" Grayson said leading her to the door.

I stood up and flaunted out my dress, I walked up to her and shuck her hand "it's nice to finally meet you Mrs Dolan" she faked smile. "We have all ready met" I smiled back she gave me one last mucky look then left the office.

"So what was the real reason you can here then"? Grayson questioned me.

"Nothing I just wanted to see my husband,I've missed you, you have been very busy you no" I smiled while draping my arms around his neck.

" I know why you were here Lia, trust me you have nothing to worry about she has nothing on you" Grayson said kissing my check.

My checks went red rose "thank you, now let's go I'm starving" Grayson interlocked our hands while we walked out of the building with him pushing the twins.

"Range Rover to day Mrs Dolan, not bad not bad" Grayson laughed.

*word count 580*