*part 21*

*Smut context*

*Amelia's PoV*

Grayson laid me down on our large bed and hovered over me.

I flipped us both around so I was straddling him, I gridded my hips against his bulge, he kissed my neck and light moans escaped both of our mouths.

Grayson flipped us both around and we both started to passionately kiss.

He lined up to me entrance and slowly pushed in to me making me claw his back and moan his name. He began to slowly thrust in and out of me making my full body take over with this amazing feeling that no one could ever make me feel.

Grayson started to suck my neck causing a hicky, "baby faster" I moaned Grayson obeyed and started to thrust in and out of me. The only thing what could be heard in the compact of the room was the sound of skin smacking and load moans and groans coming from me and Grayson.

"Amelia I love you so much" Grayson said while interlock one of our hand while the other one was rubbing me, "I love you to Grayson, I'm about to come baby" I screamed Grayson pounded into me fast and hard "fuck baby scream my name" Grayson moaned.

"Grayson fuck" I screamed we both came and road our Highs out together. I laid on grayons chest trying to catch my breath "I love you Grayson" I whispered while kissing him slowly on the lips "I love you too"

*word count 246*