•part 9•

•Amelia's PoV•

We had a meal to attend to tonight with my father,mother,Ethan and Alice. I walk out of my closet and stand in front of Grayson, before I can even say anything Grayson says "babe you look so sexy,Mmmm and no bra I like your style Mrs Dolan" I seriously love it when he calls me Mrs Dolan "we won't be do my anything,with our daughter in our house will we now Grayson"? I giggle. He comes up to me and picks me up I wrap my legs around his waist "Chloe might be here now but she won't be here later" Grayson smirked.

•At the diner•
"So Grayson and Ethan how are you too doing hope you are nothing looking after my beautiful daughters" he says yeah I forgot to mention that Alice is my twin sister but we don't look any thing alike at all. "We're all doing great Fred thank you for asking" Ethan said shaking my dads hand firmly "As both me and the beautiful misses as well" Grayson said repeating the same hand shake my dad and Ethan did, both men went up to my mother and give her a hug and a simple kiss in the cheek. I love the relationship Grayson has with my parents they absolutely adore Grayson and Ethan. "My gorgeous daughters" my dad said cheerfully I hug my dad and sat down at the table with Grayson pushing in my chair for me. He places is hand in my thigh and I give a quick peck on the lips before we are ordering our food and drinks.
My mother says "Amelia your usual darling" fuck i didn't want to tell them just yet but fuck it there going to find out sooner or later....

•word count 300 words•

"Mine" Grayson Dolanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें