*part 17*

*Amelia's PoV*

It been about two weeks, from the Incident with Nate. But I'm just trying to forget about it.

"Babe you ready" Grayson shouted form the bedroom," yeah" I shouted back. We were going out shopping because what woman doest like shopping?

I walk down the marble stairs trying not to slip in my Loui's, I walk out the large doors and out side is waiting is the Matt White Bentley, I get in the car and kiss Grayson on the cheek. Be starts the car up, puts his hand on my thigh and drives out of the drive.
————————————————————————

We pull up out side of all of the designer shops. We both get out of the "Lia you grab the kids and I will get the pram from the boot" Grayson shouted from behind the car, "okay, Chloe come, stay on the path don't move, hello babies" I say to my twins they both start smiling.

Grayson's behind me with the pram, I pick Lily-Mae up and place her in the pram and then I grab Charlie then place him in as well.

Grayson picks Chloe up, and interlocks our hands together.

"We're do you want to go first baby" Grayson says to me "Definitely want to go to Cartiers" I smiled, "then it's Cartiers it is then" Grayson laughed.
————————————————————————
Grayson put Chloe down and she grabbed the pram, Grayson open the big class doors as I walked by him he lightly smacked my bum,I could here him chuckle behind me.

"Good afternoon Mr&Mrs Dolan" Jillian said through gritted teeth little backs story on Jillian she has a huge crush on Grayson and she hates me and when I mean hate I truly mean it she does "Good afternoon" me and Grayson said at the same time.

I took my coat of, "witch ones do you like babe" Grayson said to me I looked down and my finger and my my arm as I scanned the beautiful jewellery in front of me.

"Don't know Gray I can't choose" I giggled i looked up and got a death stare off Jillian, then Lilly started to cry "excuse me for a minute, Grayson you choose for me.

I walk back after changing lily-Mae, "you ready to go" Grayson said while I put lily back him the pram "yes I looked at Jillian while she was putting every thing in the bags "All together that will be $768.935" Jillian spoke loudly "Grayson" I choke.

"What your my gorgeous wife, and you deserve it" he says kissing me softly on the lips, Jillans face was a picture when he said "Gorgeous wife".

We walked out hand in hand "well Grayson we are going to Rolex because your my okay husband and I want to get you a watch okay" I laugh "Erm okay husband" he laughed "no I'm kidding my sexy husband".

*word count 484*