*part 27*

* Amelia's PoV*

I got woken up by a loud bang followed by numerous smashing and crashing sounds, my heart starts to race.

"Grayson get up" I say while nudging him.
"Mmmmmm" Grayson muffels.
"Grayson there's some one in the house" I whisper.

As soon as Grayson here's me say that he wakes up "what" he rubs his eyes "there's some one here in the house" I stutter. Then I here both of the twins crying.

"Baby stay here I love you" Grayson said kissing my lips.
"I love you too be careful" I say kissing him back.

I ran into the twins room and give them both their dummy's and they both fell back to sleep I quickly checked on Chloe then went down the white marble stairs.

As I walk down the stairs I can here Grayson yelling and punching the wall "yeah I would like to report a break in" I here Grayson say after I know he's of the phone I walk through the two large doors.

I'm shocked tears roll down my face, how could some one do this. They is nothing left furniture has been broken and ripped curtains have been ripped walls and floors have been spray painted and there's glass every were.

I walk over to Grayson and he wrapped his arms around me "Grayson's every thing we have done in this house" I cried in to his shoulder "I know baby okay we need to get the children and get out of here".
-------------------------------------------------------

As I walked down the steps in to the car I took a last glans at our beautiful house, it's been about 2 weeks since the break in and we no who it is.

Nate can be the only one to blame.

We have moved all the cars to our new house that we are moving in to today we left every thing there. Starting new it's hard to move away from here we bulky this Josue from scratch from both of our dreams but we have found a new house that is even more bigger and expensive than our old one.

Grayson hasn't pressed any charges or took the break in any further because he wants to get Nate him self and make him pay for what he has done.

*word count 384*