*part 27*

*Grayson's PoV*

We moved into our new house about a week ago now and it's gorgeous. Amelia is still really upset about our old house but what is done is done I can't change the past but I can change the future.

"Right baby I'm going to pop out for a bit" I said while putting down Charlie in his walker.
"Yea okay, please stay safe don't get in any trouble I love you she said straitening my tie.
"I will don't worry love, I love you too" .

With that I left and grabbed my Ferrari keys and pulled out of the long drive way. "Hey bud so you ready for today I'm counting on you". I told Amelia that I'm not going to anything about it.

She's right I'm not but she said I couldn't let any one else do anything about it I'm not as pissed if about the house break in I'm just still so angry and frustrated about what went on with Amelia I still need to show him were he belongs.

"Yeah mate I told you I've got it what do you want me exactly?".
"I need you to beat him black and blue but keep him breathing so I can have me fair share soon" and with that I put the phone down he new what needed to be done.
-------------------------------------------------------

*Amelia's PoV*

It's been a couple of hours since Grayson left this morning, I'm starting to worry about were he his and in the back of my mind I'm trying not to think about the what could be going on.

"Hello this is Grayson sorry I can't get to the phone right now" I have rang him 57 times and still no answer I have had enough!

I asked on of the maids to look after the children and now I'm driving to Grayson's local club. I walk past the bouncers "Marty is Grayson here?" I asked him.
"Yea he's upstairs love do you want me to take you to him?"
"Yes please" I linked my arm with his and he pushed past the drunk people.

We got to the two large black doors, "here go Lia if you need me you have my number" Marty really good friend of ours he would do any thing for us and when I mean any thing I mean any thing.

I walk in to the room and stop at my tracks.......

*word count 405*
Ohhhhh more trouble for Amelia and who do you think is going to get Nate? P