*Part 11*

(skip 4 months)

Me and Grayson have just come from the doctors, I'm 8 months pregnant with twins and my belly is like a ballon ready to pop. We get to shopping mall and Grayson parks up, Grayson comes and helps me out the care because were in a Mercedes-Benz S-Class and it is very low down so i struggle to get up don't judge ok?

I walk over to the back of the car and grab chloe from her car seat she hops out and holds holds on too Grays hand i hold on to the other and we walk in to the shopping mall and Chloe wants to be picked up straight away she doest really like big spaces and all so she's a daddy's girl thats for sure.

*2 hours by*

Two hours have past by and i need to rest we have bought so much stuff its crazy. "Babe you hungry or are you feet hurting" Grayson asked while squeezing my hand "Mmm my feet are killing and yes I'm starving" i say "well i can help you out on your hunger and i would sure pick you up but we have a chloe fast asleep right here" we both laugh. We walk in to a restaurant that we are quite regulars at "Mr and Mrs Dolan what a pleasure again table for two and a big chair for the little one" the small chubby man says "Yes thank you Charles" as i said we have have become very regular at this place. You get to know the staff's names.

As we are seated i feel a ver uncoftable feeling but i just ignore is "Lia are you okay"? Grayson asked concerned "yeah just stubbed me toe on the table thats all" i smiled hiding back the tears. This pain was so unbearable "Grayson i won't be a minute I'm just going to pop to the toilet" .I make my way to the toilets the toilets are all different rooms. I walk in to the toilet and i feel some warm liquid coming out it doest feel like pee at all, i fall to the ground and the hole room goes black.