*part 13*

*Amelia's PoV*

I can't believe how beautiful my babies are is been about two weeks and the babies are do fine, they were a little early but there doing Good. Charlie is such a cutie he has light brown eyes and loos so much like Grayson and Lily-Mae  is gorgeous she has bright blue eyes and looks like me.

I am disturbed by two muscular arm wrapping around my waist, "We did good babe" Grayson whispered in my ear trying not to wake the twins "we did Gray we did".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Grayson's PoV*

How did I ever get so lucky to have a beautiful wife and three wonderful kids it never fails to blow my mind. "Dadddddy come and watch a film with my and mommy" Chloe screeches while tugging on my arm. I get out of my office chair and swoop Chloe of the ground "wha we watching princess" I asked Chloe while walking out my office "I don't know I think some funny thing" she giggled.

I walked in to the theatre to Amelia on the phone "okay bye okay I promise I will see you tomorrow bye" she whispered "who was that"? I asked wrapping my arm around her "erm nothing nobody" she said "okay" I huffed if she wasn't going to tell me what then that's her problem, No stop Grayson shes loyal and she loves her stop over thinking.

About two hours pasted I looked to my left and saw Amelia warped inn to my side and Chloe snuggled into my lap I pulled the blankets over us and let the sleep take over.

*word count 270 words*