•Part 2•

I woke up to the bright light piercing through the long drapes, I roll over to cuddle up to Gray then I realised he wasn't there then I hear Chloe screech "Daddy, Mommy's going to kill you", I slight giggle to my self and put on one of Grayson's button ups on and walk into our on suit bathroom and do the usually routine shower,brush hair,brush teeth and apply deodorant. After that's done I walk into my walk in closet and put on a simple comfy out fit.

I stroll down stairs to the smell of burning pancake batter, As I get closer to the kitchen I can here slight giggles from Chloe and shushing sounds from Grayson. I walk into the kitchen with not one speck of dirt in sight then turn around to see the love of my life and my gorgeous little princess stood there with big smiles and both of them holding gifts "Happy birthday mommy" Chloe screeched and dived in too my arms and she places a kiss on my cheek "thank you beautiful" as I place her down and she runs of in to the theatre room.

Grayson walks up to my a grabs my waist and place a soft but passionate kiss on to my lips, we share a quick love full hug and Grayson whispers "happy birthday my Queen" I just smile and kiss him he grabs my hand and leads me in too them theatre room were my favourite movie is playing and we pancakes orange Juice  and fruit.

How am I so lucky?

•Word count 267 •
Hope your all enjoying