•part 10•

•Amelia's PoV•

"No thank you me and Grayson actually having some news"I say. I grab Graysons hand "would you do the honers baby".

Grayson put mine and his hand on my stomach and proudly said "we're having twins" every on got up and congratulated us "I'm so proud of you two" my mother said crying "congratulations lia" Alice screeched Ethan my dad and Grayson did that bro hug and and hand shake. "Now let's get on on with the food I'm feeding for two extra Dolan's now" I laughed

•Graysons PoV•
"I've been waiting to do this all night" I said with a Smirk. When we got through the big doors I grabbed Amelia and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

warning Smut content
  I placed Amelia on our bed,I kissed down the valley of here breast's and back up I kissed and sucked just above her collarbone, she whimpered my name. I moved further Down her body leaving wet sloppy kisses behind. I kissed her inner thighs, her hands tug my hair. I pull down her underwear and lightly kiss her clit once I hear her moan once I stick my tongue in and start swirling around "fuck Grayson" she screams as I stick two fingers. Her legs start to shake and I know she's close "come for me baby" once I said that she came all over me.

•Amelia's PoV"•
I palm gray through his underwear he moved my hand "it all about you to baby" I blush and kiss him. He removes his boxers and slowly pushes his self in to me, i did my nails in to his back and nuzzle my neck into his I start to suck to create a hickey as he does the same to me, "gray faster" he does my command and goes faster making me a moaning mess "baby I'm about to come" I moan "me too" on last thrust and we both come together.

I rest my head on Graysons chest "I love you Amelia do t you ever forget" he says "I love you too and don't you ever forget"  "your mine he whispers".

•word count 360•
Like its my first time writing smut so chill out