*part 15*

*Amelia PoV*

"What are you doing here,Nate" I gulped "well I was just here to have some fun but with you here now it looks like my night could get interesting" he laughed.

No I'm not letting him get to me "Fuck off Nate, where's your little toy now"? I scoffed "she's at home like I would bring her with me, you've got to be kidding me Amelia".

I turn on my heels and walked back to my friends, "so how's life" Emily's asked slurring her words, "good actually very good,it's nice to see all of you once in a while" I said.

I finish my drink and walk to the bathroom pushing drunk people out my way, I don't mind the club but i just prefer it when Grayson's here he makes me feel save no harm in that.

I walk out of the toilet and reapply my lipstick, until I'm grabbed and pushed against the wall.

I try and scream but the music is to loud. "Nate get the fuck of me" I screamed "shut the fuck up" he said ripping my top down.

I kick him in the balls and run out a grab my phone and ring Grayson

"Grayson help me please"......."Nate get of me"
————————————————————————
*Grayson's PoV*

I get a call of Amelia and I'm quick to answer,"Grayson help me please"......"Nate get of me" then the phone line went dead.

I call one of the maids to look after the children and run to my car. I speed to the club.

I arrive at the club and I run up to the front,I can here a scream coming behind the club.

I run there and see Nate pushing Amelia up the  wall trying to pull here pants down. "Get the fuck of her" I shout and throw a punch connecting to Nate's jaw I jump on top of Nate a punch him a few more time "you fucking scum bag" I spit at him.

I grab Amelia up and wrap my arms around her she wrapped her legs around me and I slowly walk to the car.

"Thank you so much gray"she cried in to my ear "It fine your okay he didn't do anything to you did he" I said protectively "No-Nooo" she croaked.

We got home and I striped her from her cloths and under garments, I get undressed and jump in bed with her.

She grabs my arms and wraps them around her "hold me please" she cried I pulled her into my chest "I've got you I promise" I kissed her forehead.

About 1 hour past and Amelia was asleep she was shuffling and groaning in her sleep, this is my fault if I said no or if I went with her this would never would of happened at all.

*word count 476*