•part 5•

•Grayson's Pov•

"Babe wake up, we need to get Chloe up", Amelia just groand and snuggled in to my chest. " babe it's 6.30 just 5 more minutes please" I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.....

"Daddy mommy wake up, wake up" me and Amelia get up share a kiss and go out different ways I walk in to Chloe's closet and she picks a pretty little outfit for her first day, I put her hair in little pigtails. Let's just say I'm quite the professional when it comes to hair.

We walk down the huge flight of stairs and walk in to the kitchen and I place Chloe on a chair and give her some scrambled eggs. I walk up to Amelia and hug her tightly from behind and place both my hands on her stomach."I guess your excited huh" she giggles I swear every time she giggles she makes me fall in love with her all over again "maybe just a little bit, so 16 weeks we can find out what we are having". I walk over to the table with Amelia "I must say I'm impressed that you remember it did you google is mr Dolan" she says cocking her eye brow. "No I'm just super excited to be having a other child" I laugh. "I'm going to have a brother it sister" Chloe screeched "yes baby you are" Chloe said as she getting up to go and call one the maids. "Come on then princess lets get you going to school".

• Word count 258•