*part 26*

*Grayson PoV*

To days out little princess birthday, Me and Lia have put everything behind us we both no it's not true and we have been though a lot more than some daft child making rumours with.

Is was about 8.30am and me and Amelia are going to wake Chloe up, "happy birthday princess" Amelia said while kissing her fore head "happy birthday gorgeous" I said while picking her up she snuggled in to my neck.

Chloe went to wake the twins up, Chloe came down to a ready made breakfast made by me and Amelia.

Amelia came down with two very happy babies, she put both of the twins in there high chairs I got up and placed kisses on both of there cheeks "good morning my little sunshines" i said and they both started to giggle.

"Daddy where's mine" Chloe whined I walked over to her and started to kiss her all of her face "daddy stop" she laughed.

I love Chloe so much she was my fist child and I love her to bits. We had a lot a problems when she was a Baby and she's lucky to be alive and for that reason I will all ways love her I don't have favourites but secretly Chloe is my favourites.

Amelia comes back and places some breakfast.
-------------------------------------------------------

We all just got ready and we are on the way to Chloe's secret birthday party. We walk in to the restaurant and every one screams "happy birthday Chloe" she giggles and runs up to Ethan "happy birthday Chlo" Ethan says kissing her on her cheek "thank you uncle Ethan" she said hoping back down and talking to every one.

"Good to see you back on your feet, buddy" Ethan says while patting my back. "Yeah my emotions was running high more worried about my car than any thing els"I laugh.

"Hey baby where's the little monkey" Amelia said while peaking my lips. "I don't know I think she's with Fred" said putting my arm around her waist.

"Every one gather around" Amelia shouted and got every ones attention. "Can we have the birthday girl please" she said again. Chloe ran to my and in to Amelia's arms as I had the twins.

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Chloe happy birthday to you" every one sang "thank you she laughed and grabbed a cupcake and put some frosting on Amelia's nose.

"Oh no you didn't" Amelia laughed Chloe then put some on mine and the twins noses and then I put some on her face, we all got a family photo.
-------------------------------------------------------

When we got back home Amelia put the twins to bed and got Chloe in to some Pyjamas.

Chloe ran in to the living room were u was sat and said "daddy please take a photo" I got my phone out and she did a pouting face, she looked so adorable.

Chloe fell asleep so I picked her up and placed her in bed and kissed her forehead "good night baby".

I jump as a feel a hand squeeze my bicep "it's only me you ready"Amelia said while yawning
"Yeah I'm popped" i whispered trying not wake Chloe.

I picked Amelia up bridal style and walked her to our room. We both stripped of and jumped in bed I hugged Amelia form behind and planted a kiss on her bare shoulder "good night baby" I whisper "good night gray" she whispered back.

"I love you" I said kissing her neck.
"I love you too" she said Turing around and snuggling into my chest.

*word count 604*