*part 18*

*Amelias PoV*

"So what's grays new assistant like then sis" Alice said to me, "I haven't really meet her yet,but if she knows her boundaries then I don't Have a problem with her" I laughed.

It was true, I trust Grayson I do I just don't trust other girls around him, and in all fairness he has been spending a lot more time at work though.

"This one" I said to Alice "No defiantly get the brown one" she laughed
————————————————————————

I got back home and decided to get a nice warm bath, we didn't have the children and I needed to relax.

I can here two people laughing down stairs,I jump out of my bath and but my robe on. I walk down stairs and into the bar room to see two very drunk people, "Grayson your so good looking" the random blonde said.

No he fucking didn't who is this, "excuse me who are you" the blonde slagy girl said, Grayson was about to open his mouth until I cut him off "I'm HIS wife and who are you"? I snapped.

"Im Katie, Grayson's assistant" she laughed.

"leave" I said sternly

"Excuse me" she said shocked

"I said leave me house this is not acceptable and I will not have you a random stranger in to my house were my children live" I pointed at her. I'm not the type to be threaten but I don't like other woman around Grayson.

"Grayson I will see you tomorrow" she said while slurring her words.

I scoffed and began to walk away until I was harshly grabbed by my waist and spun around

"Who the fuck do you think you are" Grayson yelled in my face.

I flinched back, I hate it when he is drunk he becomes such a evil angry man and I hate it.

I pull from his grasp and ignore him, he pulls me back to him but this time by my hair, "I said  who the fuck do you think you are" he said again through gritted teeth.

"Grayson get of me your herting me" I cried as soon as Grayson saw the tears running down my face he let go and guilt pooled his eyes.

"Amelia" he croaked, "I'm sorry please I'm sorry" I stood up and smacked him across his face "no your not you all ways do this its the same old with you sorry but with no meaning" I spat while crying.

I ran to the bed room with Grayson running after me, I locked the door behind me and sat behind it crying in to my hands.

"Baby open the door please I'm sorry" Grayson begged.
"Don't you dare call me baby, just fuck off Grayson" I yelled I heard him slouch down the door "I'm not moving until you open this door Amelia" I could here him say while hiding back the tears.

"Then you better get comfy because your going to be there all night"I laughed

*word count 498*