*part 25*

*Amelia's PoV*

I just dropped the children of at my mothers and I was driving back home.

The only thing I needed was a nice warm bath and bed.

I went up stairs to see no sign of Grayson, I walk in to our bathroom and run a hot bath. I put my toe in the water just to make sure it was not to hot then I fully submerge my bad in to the hot water.

I've been in the bath for about 45 minutes and my toes and finger tips are all wrinkly. I jump out of the bath and wrap a towel around my self.

I walk in to the bedroom and drop the towel on the floor and slip into the bedding. When my head hits the pillow I have a big gush of regret running through my body, why didn't I listen to him I new he wouldn't of cheated on me I should of listened to him and for I know he could be out there not caring what he is doing and I might of lost him for good.

I start to drift of to sleep when my phones goes off.

*unknown number*
"Hello is this Mrs Dolan" a unfamiliar voice pierce through my phone.
"Yes this is she who is this may I ask"
"This is Lucy from Cedars-Sinai Medical centre, I'm sorry to inform you but your Husband Mr Dolan has been in a car accident"

Before she finished her sentence I dropped the phone and ran in to the closet with tears running down my face I through some sweats  on pick my phone back up and run to my car.

I speed to the hospital and run in to the entrance, I run to the front desk "Hello Mrs can I help you" the oldish woman said to me.
I cracked out "my husband was in a car crash Grayson Grayson Dolan".
"Yes he's in room 23 floor 12"she gave me a sympathy look while I thanked her.

I ran in to Grayson's room to see him my baby the love of my life laid there all cut and bruised up this is my fault I cried to my self.

I walked over to the side of the bed I grabbed Grayson's hand and rubbed my thumb over his knuckles, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and text all close family.

"I leaned in a kissed Grayson on the lips "I'm so sorry gray I love you so much" I said while I let the lose tears run down my face.

I feel him kiss back and quietly say "I love you too" I got up "Grayson baby your a wake" I cry "how long have I been here what went on" Grayson spoke "only a couple of hours you was in a car crash" I croaked.

I shouted of the doctors to come. They checked him out and said he will be good to leave tonight he only has a few minor cuts and bruises.

"I'm so sorry Grayson" said while kissing him hard on the lips "it's okay baby" he said while pulling my rings of his fingers and placing it back on mine "I'm so happy your okay gray" I cried into his shoulder.

*word count 551*