•part 8•

•Amelia's PoV•
"What are you doing here" Grayson said and walked in front of me. "Gray leave it" I said know what Grayson's capable of. "Nahh come on lia let the man do want the man wants to do" Nate said in his awful manner "you better leave nate, I'm warning you we don't want you to be back in hospitals again so we" Grayson chuckled.
Nate just laughed, and put his hand around this woman with short grey hair and quite small with a huge grin on her face. "Hello I'm willow nice to meet you" I just Scoft and rolled my eyes. Then Chloe ran out and ran to her farther's arms and gave me a kiss. Then a little girl about Chloe's age and ran out shouting "willow", "I thought you was a little to young to be having children" I laughed, "yeah she's my little sister my dad works for a company called 'Reeve's Q' "really" I asked puzzled "yeah why" she asked confused. "It's that your dads company babe" Grayson asked wrapping his arm around my waist. "Yeah it is" I smiled.
They was some thing about this Grayson being calm and Nate not being a complete asshole "so lia it looks like you have gained some pounds on" Nate said cocky "it's Amelia to you and yeah erm you came to the thought I might be pregnant"  Grayson passed me Chloe and went up to Nate, Grays about 2-3 inches taller than Nate so he kinda towers him "watch who your talking to you prick" Grayson said through gritted teeth, I new it was to good I needed to get Grayson away the last time this happened it didn't end good for Nate. Grayson Come on we have dinner to night come on" I said confidently to try and hide my anxiety "of course I don't need any blood on my hands yet" Grayson said laughing, I grabbed Grayson's hand and walked away until Nate shouted "always listening to your wife aha some things never change" I squeezed Grays hand and he just kept on walking when we got to out our car I put Chloe in her car set and buckled her in and but some tv on as we live quite far away from her school.
Just before driving off Nate pulled up "Grayson all ways being a good boy poor you" Nate shouted out of his car door Grayson laughed "I'm the poor one look at you with your shitty ford, mate I have a Range Rover and more cars than you have had dinners so go crawl back into what ever ditch you came from" I just laughed, it was true we are very rich and we have a lot of money Nate said nothing and drove of.

•word count 468•