*part 30*

*Amelia's PoV*

As I was walking down the long La streets  with my two best friends and my sister I just just blurt out "let's go shopping" I shout all the girls in unisinck shout "hello yes"

The first shop we walk in to was gorgeous diamond jewellery was decorated every were, my eyes glued to a a huge bright pointed diamond and I new I had to have it "excuse me how much is this please" I ask the small woman with grey hair "that ring is omg hi Amelia right?" She laughed "yes and your" I new her name I was just honestly being a cow "willow I'm dating your old friend Nate"

"Oh yeah I remember you anyways I'm not be really bothered how much is this please" I ask again "that one its so nice and it is $350,000" she smiled. I don't know if she is being that stupid but even the girls can sense the hatred right now "yes that fine can I have it please" I smile back "yeah just scan your card"
"Thank you please come again" she smiled

I walked out of the shop laughing so hard "omg God who is that Lia" my friend Courtney giggled "she's some girl that is suppose to be dating Nate and her dad works for my dad as well" I laugh.

We all grab each other's hands and carry on walking down the street "we're next ladies" I say in a posh English voice "shoe shop please" Alice says back in the same accent.
-------------------------------------------------------

I get in to the house a place all my bags down in front of the stairs and take a picture to upload on Inster gram 
"Retail therapy @alicedolan @courtdallas @jenncaylen 🖕🏼❤️

I walk in to the living room to see Chloe curled up on Grayson's lap and both of the twins asleep on his chest how did I get so lucky I smile sitting next to Grayson and kissing his cheek.

*word count 331*