*part 14*

*Amelia's

I am woken from my slumber when I hear two muffled crying sounds coming from the nursery, I jump out of bed and look at the alarm clock 8.30 not bad not bad.

I warp my black silk robe around me and shuffle my feet across the cold marble floor. I reach the twins room and pick Charlie and lily-Mae up I sit down and feed both of them.

After I'm done with the twins I bring them into mine and Grayson's room and but them in bed with Grayson,I wake him up with a gentle kiss on the lips "good morning babe" Grayson's raspy morning voice spoke to me "God morning sleepy head, I'm going out in ten, they are bottles made and they might need there nappies changing once or twice"I say kissing Grayson again.

"Erm okay, who you going out with"? I ask lia "I'm just catching up with some old friends that's all don't worry that's who I was on the phone to yesterday" I giggled tying my heels up.

I walk in to Chloe's room and give her a kiss on her head before making my way down stairs I am greeted my three of our maids, Lida, Maria and Patria.

I grab the selection of Keyes in the box and selected my new baby my white BMW 3rd series convertible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk in to the small cafe nothing posh just nice, I see a small group of people and I can recognised my old friend Emily and a few other familiar faces.

I walk over and look at every one I mentally take note on a gorgeous pair of light blue Luis next purchase I think so, I sit down and say "hello".

I get greeted so warmly but there all looking at me very doggy I don't know if it is because of the cloths I am wearing or my huge diamond rings shine bright in the LA sun ligh.

A few hours pasted and Dan asked me "you fancy coming for a drink with us"?
"What now"?.
"Yeah silly"
I nod my head a excuse my self and ring Grayson.

Husband💍💙💎

"Helloooooo baby"  Grayson whispers through the phone
"Just put the twins down so I don't won't to wake them up"
I just laugh "hello handsome you wouldn't mind me going out for a couple of drinks would you"? I ask nervously
"No why would I go enjoy your self you deserve a break just text me later and I will come and pick you okay baby"
"Thank you Gray okay, I love you"
"I love you too"

I walk back up to my friends "Are we going to get partying or what"? I shout
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We get to the club and I go to the bar "can I have a whisky and coke please" I ask politely "yeah sure thing" I pass for my drink and walk to the dance floor until I am shoved and my drink is spilled over me.

"Fucking he'll watch were your going you drunk mess" I growl
"Sorry.......Amelia" the person laughed
What the fuck you doing here I ask shocked going pale in the face.....

*word count 535*