eight

s h a w n

(Different I know muahaha^^^)

I looked over at her as she was sleeping. She looked so peaceful, I felt terrible waking her up, but I wanted to talk to her.

"Emily." I whispered, my face close to hers.

"Emily." I said slightly louder.

"Em."

"You."

"Girl."

"Yo."

"Wake up."

I laughed softly at myself whispering to someone who clearly can't hear me.

I placed my hand on her back and saw her move a little bit.

I moved my hand around a little bit, causing her to wiggle, but still, her eyes were closed.

"Emily?" I said.

Still no answer.

I poked her cheeks gently and her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey." I smiled and she squinted her eyes.

"What's up." She said repositioning her head on my shirt.

"Do you wanna go for a walk?" I asked.

I wanted to ask her out today. I know I've only known her for 4 days, but god damnit I like her alot. And I know she likes me too.

She stared at me for a few seconds without answering, as if she was considering the possibilities, which kinda freaked me out.

She looked at her phone.

"I gotta go home." She said quickly.

"What, why?" I said suprised.

"I have to be somewhere." She said standing up and shaking jaymi.

I watched as she picked up her stuff and she shook jaymi again telling her she was leaving.

"What the hell?" Jaymi complained standing up.

"Shawn, thank you for these past couple days. They were so much fun." She forced a smile then ran off to her car.

before she got in her car she ran back and took off my shirt handing it back to me.

"You can wear it home and just give it back later." I said but she refused and went back to her car.

I lied down on my back wondering what the hell had just happened when I heard Cameron speak.

"Ouch." He said looking over at me.

"Why did that seem like she was breaking up with me?" I asked kind of joking.

"Maybe she hates you." Cameron said.

"But why? It's like she fell asleep liking me then woke up and didnt. What could I have done while she was asleep?" I questioned, not only cameron, but myself.

"Well she was definitely into you all day." He said.

"Well she was definitely not into me just now." I answered.

"Dude maybe she actually had somewhere to be." Cam suggested.

"Maybe." I said shutting my eyes.

After a little while Cam, Cody, and I all went up on the boardwalk.

--------------------------------------------------

Emily's Pov//

"What the hell was that?" Jaymi complained putting her head against the window.